Wrestling - Part 3

It is pretty amazing that the Andre the Giant Battle Royal has gone from being a pushed match massively last year which should have led to a great year for Cesaro to this year not even making the main show. At least its on the Network kick off show I guess. And also its embarrassing that the Tag Titles arent being featured on the main show either. Wrestlemania is 4 hours long and they cant fit those two matches in. Haway man.

Also according to this article this could be Sting's last match.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/565...his-future-will-wrestlemania-be-his-last-ride

“I’m feeling like this is probably going to be my last one. We’ll see how everyone reacts. If I’m asked to do one more at Survivor Series or maybe even WrestleMania next year, at this point, I would consider it. But realistically, this is going to be my last one.”

Really hope this is a swerve to try and surprise us for a lead up to Sting v Undertaker at WM32 because if creative finally got Sting and Undertaker in the same building together after all these years and they never had at least a confrontation I will be sick as a chip in the thought that Levesque got that privilege of Sting's final match.:confused::evil:

apparently Barrett said on Sky Sports News that he's been told to stop doing the 'bad news' thing as it's getting him over. :rolleyes:

This shit along with articles Ive read that WWE are stopping people having Daniel Bryan posters at events is why I am cancelling my subscription after Wrestlemania unless they really push the boat out.

Dont get me wrong I enjoy watching Brock Lesnar when he does show up but dont think he should have the title if hes only Part time when you could have just as good or better feuds for the main belt with Rollins, Bryan, Ambrose, Barrett, Wyatt etc only. Looking at this years ratings aswell in the build to Wrestlemania just show that a part time Lesnar isnt the only thing WWE has to offer.

Also after watching NXT episodes last 2 months Ive seen there are a ton of performers who if used correctly could make the WWE even better going forward but they are so reliant on old/part time performers its getting embarrassing. Of the top 3 matches on the Card on Sunday (Triple H v Sting, Wyatt v Undertaker, Lesnar v Reigns) only 2 are regular competitors.

Jesus if that's true then they're thicker than we thought.

Rule 101 of creative is to run with fans reactions.

I used to think this aswell but honestly now its like Vince doesnt give a shit anymore and just writes what he wants in his world. I honestly think if a Wrestling promotion actually got their shit together you could have a better alternative. There is already talk that Vince was backstage at NXT San Joe live show last night so a matter of time before he fucks that up now its getting popular.

You twat :lol: was looking forward to that 2/3 falls match and now I know the finish.

Anyway

THANK FUCK IT'S ICW SATURDAY, EVEN THOUGH NEE FUCKER WILL BUY MY SPARE TICKET!!!!
Ah I'm sorry mate, I feel really bad....I though it was from a live untelevised event.

I used to think this aswell but honestly now its like Vince doesnt give a shit anymore and just writes what he wants in his world. I honestly think if a Wrestling promotion actually got their shit together you could have a better alternative. There is already talk that Vince was backstage at NXT San Joe live show last night so a matter of time before he fucks that up now its getting popular.

Keep Raw PG, make Smackdown R rated (like Attitude era) and use NXT a developmental.

Everyone wins. Don't necessarily have to split the roster but it gives an option so parents know to keep their kids watching only Raw.

Keep Raw PG, make Smackdown R rated (like Attitude era) and use NXT a developmental.

Everyone wins. Don't necessarily have to split the roster but it gives an option so parents know to keep their kids watching only Raw.

Im not even entirely sure the problem is the rating of the show tbh. Its more the booking of the product that is worse. Better booking would improve the product so much more.

It was good while it lasted :(

I used to love wrestling back in the day, Austins heel turn just put me off for life. from someone who didnt take no shit from anyone and didnt trust anyone suddenly started hugging vince mcmahon all the time and crying. it was just.........really? Jericho and the dudley boys were canny anarl. anyone in it like that these days?

I used to love wrestling back in the day, Austins heel turn just put me off for life. from someone who didnt take no shit from anyone and didnt trust anyone suddenly started hugging vince mcmahon all the time and crying. it was just.........really? Jericho and the dudley boys were canny anarl. anyone in it like that these days?

Aye, Right to Censor are the tag champs, Val Venis is IC champ and the comissioner is Mick Foley.

Stephanie is getting huge stick on twitter.

@StephMcMahon: "philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands r going 2 win" -@biz Stone co-founder @Twitter #WWEBPS http://t.co/KEI3i4zdbg

Very silly thing for her to quote, seemingly in agreement. Not like we didn't already know the charity work they do is for their own ends.

Connor the crusher kid going into the HOf tonight...because it benefits wwe. It's terrible.

Stephanie is getting huge stick on twitter.

@StephMcMahon: "philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands r going 2 win" -@biz Stone co-founder @Twitter #WWEBPS http://t.co/KEI3i4zdbg

Very silly thing for her to quote, seemingly in agreement. Not like we didn't already know the charity work they do is for their own ends.

Connor the crusher kid going into the HOf tonight...because it benefits wwe. It's terrible.

The Hall of Fame is a joke, Dusty Rhodes nailed it last night when he said "Name me a classic Bushwackers match" Their was silence, then he quickly backtracked licking their arse but his original joke/insult was spot on.

State of some of the already inducted Hall of Famers and Warrior only went in last year and Randy Savage tonight, I know Vince can hold a grudge but when f***ing Rikishi is being inducted for nowt it makes HoF a joke personally, but I do enjoy the way they do the show so im a hypocrite.

Back