Wrestling - Part 3

I'm either going to watch slammiversary or shove a needle down my japs eye not sure with one I'd prefer

Any recommendations of some good documentaries to watch? Currently watching 'The Monday Night War', Eric Bischoff is a total cunt :lol:
Punk, Heyman, Rise and Fall of ECW/WCW. If you're on the Network? The most recent Batista one is canny too, along with HHH's.
EDIT: The Roman Reigns WWE24 is a good watch too.

On the web, Balor (Devitt) from Irish telly is good.

I'm either going to watch slammiversary or shove a needle down my japs eye not sure with one I'd prefer
I think it will be poor (and obvious what will happen since they've already taped) but I'll watch if I can stay up.

Punk, Heyman, Rise and Fall of ECW/WCW. If you're on the Network? The most recent Batista one is canny too, along with HHH's.
EDIT: The Roman Reigns WWE24 is a good watch too.

On the web, Balor (Devitt) from Irish telly is good.

I think it will be poor (and obvious what will happen since they've already taped) but I'll watch if I can stay up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any recommendations of some good documentaries to watch? Currently watching 'The Monday Night War', Eric Bischoff is a total cunt :lol:

There's a mint Finn Balor one on Dailymotion from when he was Prince Devitt. Covered like his farewell tour of NJPW in detail.

Bret Hart wrestling with shadows, Beyond the mat, Rise and Fall of ECW/WCW, Hello my name is Paul Heyman, Cm Punk best in the world.

STU HART IS A NONCE.

Is that the one with JR interviewing them together? It's canny emotional like but any tough question Shawn would just claim he couldn't remember. :lol:
Yeah, it's the sit down one with JR. I've known Michaels was a bit of a bastard in the 90s but it really shocked me with some of the stuff Bret reckoned he came out with - I won't mention any of it for KarlM's sake. But you're spot on with it being emotional, I personally couldn't help but feel sorry for Bret with what he's been through.

This has been really good so far.

Cracking Aries-Richards match just there.
I'm not a TNA fan, but I'll give them credit, it hasn't been bad. Just a shame I can't take this Magnus/James Storm match seriously because of that Mickie James 'train tracks' angle. Josh Matthews is a bit of a prick anarl.

I'm not a TNA fan, but I'll give them credit, it hasn't been bad. Just a shame I can't take this Magnus/James Storm match seriously because of that Mickie James 'train tracks' angle. Josh Matthews is a bit of a prick anarl.
It's been a good match but the wrestling nerd in me isn't happy at the selling! Daft ending too but enjoyable match.

Back