Wrestling - Part 3

Info about upcoming TNA if you want to read it.
Drake has turned heel and cost Galloway the title and got major heat from the fans apparently. He can be a big player for TNA. He has the look and the promo skills.

I think they're just desperate to show DA or any other network that they can draw viewers. They're only doing PPV's through obligations, hence why most were unrelated one night only events. The way they've done the taping is weird but having a solid weekly show which attracts viewers is key at the minute.

There's still good talent there, and I think the way they're doing things now is basically like an indy promotion.

Logon or register to see this image
:lol:

That spoiler is good to hear, only thing with Eli is he's clearly influenced by The Rock not sure if that goes against him or not.

Big Show on the Jericho podcast is a good listen, mentions how he's always flip flopping that he doesn't know when he wakes up if he's supposed to be smiling or looking like he hasn't had a crap in two days.

Best thing they can do is try and build to a proper Galloway and EC3 feud. They really could do with snatching away some of the top indie talent off ROH but that won't happen now ROH are the number two promotion.

Daft thing is, Rod Strong, Styles, Young Bucks, etc have all been there before. Massive opportunities have been missed when they had that talent on their books.

What source did you have when you first learned ROH is the 2nd biggest promotion? PW insider?? Probably the most anti-TNA wrestling site in the world???

You are a little premature in your assuming they missed opportunities. Who do GFW have on their books? The Young Bucks and Sonjay Dutt. A talent exchange between the two I would welcome if you really think TNA developing their own talent means anything.

Blood is a bad thing in 2015, yes.

Maybe in your tepid family friendly world of the WWE. But TNA is not like that. You want it to be different from the WWE. Well...it is. I long for the good old Abyss to join Bram. Tin tack city!!!

Last edited:
What source did you have when you first learned ROH is the 2nd biggest promotion? PW insider?? Probably the most anti-TNA wrestling site in the world???

You are a little premature in your assuming they missed opportunities. Who do GFW have on their books? The Young Bucks and Sonjay Dutt. A talent exchange between the two I would welcome if you really think TNA developing their own talent means anything.

Maybe in your tepid family friendly world of the WWE. But TNA is not like that. You want it to be different from the WWE. Well...it is. I long for the good old Abyss to join Bram. Tin tack city!!!
Exactly SBC, to fuck with the prevention of blood transmitted diseases. The Impact Zone? More like Hepatitis City, bitch!

ROH is a bigger and better brand than TNA.

Dolph Ziggler appeared on this afternoon's "Chad Dukes Versus The World" on 106.7 The Fan in Washington DC, commenting that his WWE deal isn't done. PWInsider heard from WWE sources last week that the two sides had completed a new deal.

During the appearance, Ziggler commented, "I'm thinking about it right now. I had a request for an upcoming contract that would end a few months from now, maybe two or three months from now, and they requested back what they would like, I countered another offer and we're waiting to finalize some things. I love WWE and I can't picture myself wrestling somewhere else but it's also becoming now where that Wednesday and Thursday, I can't just do that and get some outside live events for comedy and different movie and television options, which would only be to promote myself as a WWE superstar, to make myself a bigger star so I can advance more in WWE. So if I can't find that happy medium, I might have to go away for a little bit. What I wanna do is make myself a bigger asset to WWE. If it involves leaving, that would crush me but it might."

The comments would also be at odds with a statement made over the weekend to The Boston Herald about signing a new deal.

Ooo!

:lol: Where bouts?

Arl ower.

An invasion leading to GFW taking over TNA completely would be a good move imo, the TNA name is tainted and having a new brand take over would be something a bit different. The fact that JJ is back and openly promoting GFW and winning the KOTM after Dixie and him not exactly being friends is a bit strange like.

Is that Noelle Foley?

Actually feel sorry for Rollins, 'Seth youve got to cut a promo for 20 minutes about buying gifts for The Authority' 'any point to it?' 'Nah'

It wasn't Noelle, could have been her twin.

Paige talks far too much, it's like she doesn't even attempt to hide the fact she's talking. And that was a proper screwjob on Alicia, her shoulders were up!

So Cesaro had the win there? Good match, Cena having another good match not bad for someone who can't work.

Well this Ziggler Lana thing is excruciating, its benefiting noone.

Is Rusev supposed to be the face?

Last edited:
Summer Rae was beautiful on Raw! Lana'so character is finished like, going to only get worse and end up released if this leads to getting in the ring.

Better RAW than the crock of shite they've produced lately but the crowd didn't give them any respect for it.

The only downsides were the pointless filler matches halfway in, and it was obvious Wyatt would interfere in some form on the Main Event - But it was better than having Adam Rose in the Main Event as they did last week, so it was better overall.

Thought the Prime Time Players & Lucha Dragons v The New Day & Bo Dallas was very good. But the Cesaro v John Cena match was brilliant I thought. Shame Kevin Owens ended the match before we could see a winner. But then had Cesaro won we would not have the John Cena v Kevin Owens US Title match at Battleground and a Cena win would have been met by a chorus of boos as Cena would not have 'gotten over' anyone and apparently once again it is all about him. The record really needs changing. John Cena is the top face and like it or not he needs to be gotten over as such.

Back