Wrestling - Part 3

Lana played that part superbly. It's the booking and awful feud not the people
True. What they have turned Lana into is a disgrace, could see it happening as soon as she started to become faceish with Rusev. I said at the time, give it 6 months and she will be a generic face diva like the rest.

The biggest surprise last night is there wasn't a Sheamus vs Randy Orton match, that match has been done so many times this year alone it's almost like you can tell from instinct when it's coming.

Loving that!! But can you answer one thing for me? When they debuted they debuted as face. They got booed. Now they are heels they are getting cheered. Are the WWE fans just fickle or do they just have short memories?

they now have free reign to do whatever the fuck they want, and now you can see their personalities so much more

Jimmy Snuka charged with murder for the 1983 death of his girlfriend. Wow.
It's been rumoured for a long time, also Vince has been rumoured to have helped Jimmy escape conviction so I wonder if Vince gets dragged into it.

They may aswell stop doing the hall of fame. Full of dodgy bastards. Confirmed nonces, racists, murderers, wife beaters and all other kinds of dodgy people :lol:
They may as well stick Benoit in there for the crack.

Back