Wrestling - Part 3

This is the American police we're talking about. Mind you, our's aren't much better, 30-40 years late onto the Jimmy Saville stuff.

That stinks of mediocrity.

I dunno, I think that it's more of a case of taking the Ascension and giving them a purpose on the roster, something that should have been done when they debuted. Like most cases these days they tend to throw people straight into the lower card without any sort of plan and the Ascension were over as fuck in NXT. Give them something to do and it might actually work and the fans might start to care about it. Lets not forget, the most over thing in WWE right now is the New Day and people absolutely hated that idea at first.

Watching WrestleMania on watchwrestling.to. Can't believe how much times have changed. It is more like a televised boxing match. Lord Alfred Hayes standing at the top of the aisle as the wrestlers make their way either to or from the ring. And of course the wrestlers are so much more basic. I mean this was an era before Brutus Beefcake was The 'Barber' and he was managed by Johnny Valiant and before Ricky Steamboat was The Dragon. Everyone pretty much wore trunks. Very little sparkle and glamour. There was no entrance music. This was not long after the era of stars like Bruno Sammartino, Killer Kowalski and Pat Patterson. Yet it is still exciting. Brilliant stuff.

Owens wrestled on Main Event this week. Yikes. Long way from when he beat Cena in a short space of time, that. People on Main Event usually don't have a storyline in place!
Tbf he hasn't been buried since Cena beat him but just like Sheamus and Orton (the MSG live event has them two having ANOTHER match), they have fuck all for them.

Logon or register to see this image

He just beat Cesaro on Raw as well. Think he'll be in a story where Cesaro finally gets his win back.

Dinnit care what the naysayers think, Bayley is class. None of this I'm a Hugger shirt shite though.

My god I thought Triple H and Steph were meant to be good for WWE.

Raw was awful, and if Rollins drops both belts at NOC im done for a while with this rubbish. New Day the champions lose cleanly to the Dudleys was ridiculous, Rollins the supposed champ is ridiculed yet again while they wank over triple HHH who wasn't even in the top 3 of his generation. As for Cena, I know he sells but why are you implying hes better than your champion man, f***ing hell. I get the feeling it will never change.

My god I thought Triple H and Steph were meant to be good for WWE.

Raw was awful, and if Rollins drops both belts at NOC im done for a while with this rubbish. New Day the champions lose cleanly to the Dudleys was ridiculous, Rollins the supposed champ is ridiculed yet again while they wank over triple HHH who wasn't even in the top 3 of his generation. As for Cena, I know he sells but why are you implying hes better than your champion man, f***ing hell. I get the feeling it will never change.
Well it hasn't changed yet mate. Vince and Dunn are still, sadly, running the show, and it doesn't properly change for the better until they're gone.

Back