Your least favourite chocolate bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just asked my misses to pick me up a chocolate bar from the shop while she was up there and she came back with a f***ing bounty :neutral: of all the things she could have got me. Make me sick even looking at them.

Before I even opened the thread I would have said Bounty - minging

Old Jamaican is where it is at

Bounty's are class, although I've not seen the red ones in a while.
I just demolished a Twirl. It's not hard mind considering how small they are now.

Chomp
Chomp
Chomp
Chomp
fukkin Chomp.

There should be a law against such crap selection box fillers such as the Chomp!
I HATE them more than the mags. I'm going overboard slightly but for fuks sake, A FUKKIN CHOMP.
Old Nicks wank squirt thats what a Chomp is!

Chomp
Chomp
Chomp
Chomp
fukkin Chomp.

There should be a law against such crap selection box fillers such as the Chomp!
I HATE them more than the mags. I'm going overboard slightly but for fuks sake, A FUKKIN CHOMP.

:lol: Chomps are class mate

I'd be pissed off with a Bounty (the blue quality streets get chucked every year anarl), a Caramac (as they make my mouth go weird) or a Milky Bar (white chocolate aint the best and they're titchy :lol:)

Chomp
Chomp
Chomp
Chomp
fukkin Chomp.

:lol: Chomps remind me of regularly being really f***ing stoned about 25 years ago, when one lad used to always go and get dozens of the buggers from the all-night garage 'cos they were only 10p or something. Even now they elicit a Pavlovian response and I swear I feel a bit mellow after eating one.

Milky Ways are f***ing rubbish, the kind of chocolate people without kids buy for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back