A massive thank you from Doncaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the fans who made the trip to Doncaster tonight! It was fantastic support from the Sunderland fans and was great to see so many fans.

Also a personal thank you from myself to all the people who came to say hello and for a chat it was a pleasure to meet you all!

If anyone has any feedback on your trip to the Keepmoat then please get in touch.

Again thank you to all who travelled and I hope you had a safe journey home.

Kind regards
Deano

Wish I'd known the bloody A1(m) was shut at j26 on the way home. Would have stuck to the a19 all the way!

Can you actually do that though thought it ended where you meet a1 at wetherby

On the way down we saw that there were supposed delays south of Ferrybride, so we took a short hop on the M62 then took the A19 all the way into Donny. It's not dual carriageway but better than 45 minutes wait in the diversion.

Hi everyone

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the fans who made the trip to Doncaster tonight! It was fantastic support from the Sunderland fans and was great to see so many fans.

Also a personal thank you from myself to all the people who came to say hello and for a chat it was a pleasure to meet you all!

If anyone has any feedback on your trip to the Keepmoat then please get in touch.

Kind regards
Deano

well done on your win

sounds like you are a proper football fan

we need more of them no matter what team they support

great idea about posting information about the ground and venues to visit

hopefully the mods on this board will follow your lead and post details for other football fans

Hi everyone

Kind regards
Deano

Please keep posting on here Deaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo and let us know how DRFC get on over the season. Thanks for taking the effort to make our fans feel welcome.

Hi everyone

Kind regards
Deano

Well done for showing a bit of courtesy, good luck to your lot.

Hi everyone

Kind regards
Deano

You only beat us 2-0. Think you're in for a long season ahead unfortunately.

About 90% of the people who live in Doncaster support other clubs (including the lads) I have total respect for the ones who support they home town club.

The midget ref was one of them:lol:

Wish I'd known the bloody A1(m) was shut at j26 on the way home. Would have stuck to the a19 all the way!

The detour was a f***ing joke. Stand still most of the time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back