Altidore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flo was played in the wrong position, Reid got him to play the SNQ role, which was not his position, just 'cos he was big did not make him a target man.

Was still an awful signing though, given that we lost £6 million on him in a year and his performances were generally very poor. The Rangers fans couldn't believe their luck at the money they got for him.

He isn't even the worst in the current squad. At least because of his age and reputation in the US, we will probably be able to shaft an MLS team out of £2m-£3m.

Danny Graham, on the other hand......
Seen this mentioned a few times, if that was the case he would already be gone IMO. Just watch him in any game, I honestly believe that I am a better footballer than Jozy Altidore. I'd love to know what the other players think of him, I bet they wonder how he ever became a professional. Also, I think Graham is the better footballer who I think would have contributed at the very least a few goals if he had played the same amount of games as Altidore did last season.

I have news for you f***ing clowns. Your club is barely Premiership quality. No one f***ing cares about you. While other smaller clubs thrive, you play ugly football, taunt your own players, and unfairly pick and choose those against whom you'll spew your venom.

There's a reason why players like Borini don't want to come here. I hope to God that Jozy is sold. He deserves better than the f***ing neanderthals that evidently support this club.

I have news for you f***ing clowns. Your club is barely Premiership quality. No one f***ing cares about you. While other smaller clubs thrive, you play ugly football, taunt your own players, and unfairly pick and choose those against whom you'll spew your venom.

There's a reason why players like Borini don't want to come here. I hope to God that Jozy is sold. He deserves better than the f***ing neanderthals that evidently support this club.

Logon or register to see this image

Brilliant!

This discussion is sooo boring. He was awful last season. Last season is over. He appears to be 3rd or 4th choice now. If he comes good, great. If he doesn't, he can be sold to the MLS to recoup the money spent. Move on.

There's a reason why players like Borini don't want to come here. I hope to God that Jozy is sold. He deserves better than the f***ing neanderthals that evidently support this club.[/QUOTE
I 100% agree. It's just a different culture it's negative it most be the weather, they were saying the same thing about Wickham last year and now he is a messiah, just let them be.

I absolutely agree(no sarcasim) Hes quick strong and when playing for USA seems far more confident. I just think there is a good player in there just waiting for an arm around the shoulder and a bit of love from the stands.
Give over, he's never a premiership player. Seems a decent bloke & doesn't deserve personal criticism but he'd look out of his depth in the championship.

I'll give you we play ugly football, probably the dreariest in the league......... But, Altidore isn't very good mate, he isn't very good at all.

Odd that you seem to care tho... and a rather petty and old axe you are now grinding fukwit...

I absolutely agree(no sarcasim) Hes quick strong and when playing for USA seems far more confident. I just think there is a good player in there just waiting for an arm around the shoulder and a bit of love from the stands.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol:

Not sure which of the two of you is the biggest clown after that comment

Jeez we thought you'd died.

Sadly not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back