Altidore

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have news for you f***ing clowns. Your club is barely Premiership quality. No one f***ing cares about you. While other smaller clubs thrive, you play ugly football, taunt your own players, and unfairly pick and choose those against whom you'll spew your venom.

There's a reason why players like Borini don't want to come here. I hope to God that Jozy is sold. He deserves better than the f***ing neanderthals that evidently support this club.
:lol::lol::lol: Meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have news for you f***ing clowns. Your club is barely Premiership quality. No one f***ing cares about you. While other smaller clubs thrive, you play ugly football, taunt your own players, and unfairly pick and choose those against whom you'll spew your venom.

There's a reason why players like Borini don't want to come here. I hope to God that Jozy is sold. He deserves better than the f***ing neanderthals that evidently support this club.
:lol::lol: Not enough smilies here like.. Brilliant :lol::lol:

2 Premier League goals in 2 Premier league seasons. I agree with you, I hope to god Jozy is sold

:lol: Altidore is f***ing dog shit mind. I don't know what's worse, his football ability or the posters on here who reckon he will come good and be an asset to the team. On the basis of VFM he must the worst signing in SAFC history.
Altidore will Definately come good this season.
He'll be a massive asset to the team

One good thing for us is you can then follow altidore to his new club and we wont have to read your posts on here anymore

Go to ANY other PL team forum, and you would see the same. Football fans are fickle everywhere, we are no worse.

Toon Toon !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back