Anybody think we will stay up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

We,ll scrape it IMO. What we do need, for the last two games, is a full and bouncing SOL, like the mags match.cometh the hour, cometh the man. No sniping are negativity, just a cauldron of noise, something that never seems to kick in now, unless it's the mags.we did it against Cardiff and west brom last season, let's do it again.the players seem shit scared to play at home this season.never under estimate how a crowd can dictate the pace and tempo of a game.and if it still goes tits up, well then we've all done our part.

Unfortunately it's the team that has to get the crowd going - and they usually do get most of going by the 60th minute:mad:

Unfortunately it's the team that has to get the crowd going - and they usually do get most of going by the 60th minute:mad:
I, I know mate, that's in utopia though, this is do or die, we don't wait for the players against the mags! We shouldn't have too, I agree, but I sometimes think the crowd feelings transmits from the stands to the pitch very quickly these days.

I think we still stay up, I have a sneaky feeling we will beat Everton draw against Saints and beat Leicester.

I haven't taken my happy pills either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back