Apple watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why are you buying it?
I thought he was a student too? Madness to spend that much money on a daft gadget when (if) he's likely to be on the bones of his arse.

They look cheap as fuck for the price as well.

Not only that but I can show my superiority with it too

I genuinely believe you actually think that.
The reality is every other person on the planet thinks people peacocking with apple products are bellends of the highest order. A canny few of us can quite easily afford to waste money on such devices so it's not a cash thing, we choose not to because we don't want to look like pathetic arseholes.

A canny few of us can quite easily afford to waste money on such devices so it's not a cash thing, we choose not to because we don't want to look like pathetic arseholes.

But you seem to manage being a pathetic arsehole without an Apple Watch.

Good for you merra.

rushed wait for no 2 with better battery if you need one, not my cup of tea as don't have/like phones.

In fact, the 38mm case size only has a 205mAh capacity - half of that found on the LG Watch R. The Sony Smartwatch 3 also has a 420mAh battery with a day and a half of battery life.

The 42mm Apple Watch apparently has longer battery life, but we're yet to see a teardown of this version.

The iFixit Team have also revealed that the Apple Watch has an oxygen sensor, which is capable of measuring a user's blood oxygen.

but put together well

Logon or register to see this image

https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Apple+Watch+Teardown/40655

rushed wait for no 2 with better battery if you need one, not my cup of tea as don't have/like phones.

In fact, the 38mm case size only has a 205mAh capacity - half of that found on the LG Watch R. The Sony Smartwatch 3 also has a 420mAh battery with a day and a half of battery life.

The 42mm Apple Watch apparently has longer battery life, but we're yet to see a teardown of this version.

The iFixit Team have also revealed that the Apple Watch has an oxygen sensor, which is capable of measuring a user's blood oxygen.

but put together well

Logon or register to see this image

https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Apple+Watch+Teardown/40655

It's another one in the eye for Apple haters :cool:

I hate apple but if there gadget is good I'll have it. its just the battery that bothers me. plus the apple watch is to posh for hebburn.:eek: wouldn't want to look a fool when asked time and no battery life .

:lol::lol:

I'm more worried @I'm Spartacus will get one and ruin its kudos for the rest of Apple Watch owners :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back