Being a meat eater

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's the same as when you have change in your pocket, but you walk past a homeless person pretending you have no change

just the way we are becoming unfortunately (see the daily mail thread about the migrant in Kos ffs)

mind you I dont really feel guilty about being meat apart from this one time I cracked open an egg and it had some fetus shit in it

It's always been that way, you wouldn't be happy if they all rocked up outside your house and setup a shanty town.

how do you figure that?

probably the opposite actually. most farmed animals wouldnt survive as species if they werent farmed.
cause they're bred to eat. If we were all veggies they wouldn't be bred in the quantities they are now. Piss taking fuckers would probs be eating our grass so we'd have to kill them anyway.

Does it ever make you feel guilty? A lot of animals suffer and die for our food industry. It's horrendous. Things like male chicks being chucked in a blender because they wont ever lay eggs so there's no point keeping them alive. I couldnt give it up as being vegan seems like a hassle but I do feel guilty now and then. Thoughts?
No,life is shit in many ways ,if cats were big enough they would eat us nee bother.I just try to do my bit in other ways to offset the harm me being here does

Would you eat a dog?
I've had a conversation with my sister in law before and we both said we'd eat human. As long as it was cooked nicely and not just a raw slab or owt. It's just meat isn't it, meats meat and its lush.

The meat industry's shocking but I don't think there's owt wrong with eating meat.

Unfortunately I haven't got the time to rear, keep, kill, pluck and butcher a chicken so what ya garna dee?

No, it's just basic food chain stuff. Animals eat other animals throughout some of the species.

As i tuck into a hot pork sarnie for my bait, with a bit lovely crackling on, my answer is a resounding nar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back