Biggest annoyance at your place of work

Status
Not open for further replies.

People who can regurgitate rules and regulations at the drop of a hat but can't apply them or think creatively when something out of the ordinary happens. As it does every f***ing day.

People who can regurgitate rules and regulations at the drop of a hat but can't apply them or think creatively when something out of the ordinary happens. As it does every f***ing day.
Is it out of the ordinary if it happens everyday?

Phone calls from people that don't know the geography of the area and ask if I can "just pop" to places that are miles away.

Can you pop out and do these quick calls, one is in Hexham and one is in Seahouses?
No because they're miles away from me and also miles apart from each other.
But they're both in Northumberland and you live in the North don't you?
:confused:

Funnily enough I got ask to send a man and a van down to Wakefield today, despite us having 2 branches in Leeds. I tried to tactfully explain that Wakefield, although north of Watford Gap, is nowhere near Gateshead. Last week the same fella asked us to send a van to Sheffield. Honestly, have google maps started charging or something?

The snivelling little arse kissing snitch who just to make it even worse is a mag. Want to kick his teeth out every morning when I see the brown nosed tosspot!
I kinda reckon he may be my biggest annoyance at work.

Cnunts like you come across as.

Fcuking jerks who contribute nowt, deliver nowt,bring nowt to the table.

Bitter and twisted cnunts is probably the straightforward description.

Cnunts just like you appear to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back