black men in the town trying to abduct kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why did the abductions fail?

The heroic actions of her 15 year old daughter

At mobray park today in sunderland with my kids.a black man came over to my 2 year old baby girl tried to pick her up and take her with him.he tried to run away with her.my 15 year old daughter acted fast and stopped him taking her baby sister.along with the help of a man in the park with his daughter.i cant thank this man enough.if it was you thankyou!i was so shocked to say thankyou at the time.my baby girl has a bump to her head after the black man dropped her trying to run away.please share everyone.why was he trying to take my baby girl? Please share

Beware the black men

Sounds like the same fella with the same earmuffs that is going around Liverpool in a transit van selling fish and abducting kids.

I believe he was also seen in Manchester. Must have abducted loads of kids by now ;)

The heroic actions of her 15 year old daughter

At mobray park today in sunderland with my kids.a black man came over to my 2 year old baby girl tried to pick her up and take her with him.he tried to run away with her.my 15 year old daughter acted fast and stopped him taking her baby sister.along with the help of a man in the park with his daughter.i cant thank this man enough.if it was you thankyou!i was so shocked to say thankyou at the time.my baby girl has a bump to her head after the black man dropped her trying to run away.please share everyone.why was he trying to take my baby girl? Please share

Beware the black men

Why wasnt she looking after her 2 year old daughter?

@paws dont miss this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back