black men in the town trying to abduct kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a couple of eastern european sorts trying to snatch kids down the beach last summer,they were caught on film.

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day, give him a few and he'll try to sell them door to door and attempt to abduct your kids and/or dog

Out of interest, if this were genuine would it be standard practice for Northumbria Police to issue a warning about it? Because there's fuck all on their website.

There's also Romanian gypo's grabbing kids in Asda, they take them in the toilet and shave their hair off and take them away

I've read it loads on facey
That's f***ing disgusting. It's gypos.

Out of interest, if this were genuine would it be standard practice for Northumbria Police to issue a warning about it? Because there's fuck all on their website.

If it was reported and believed genuine then yeah they would, they would also increase patrols in any area where there was an identifiable pattern.

I wouldnt trust facebook as a source of truth, however would still believe that over anything the echo churns out

This. Judging by the clip of some of the mothers around the town (I'm not tarring with same brush) they could give any fella a good hiding if he tried to take their kid away.
He wouldn't need to run very fast to get away from the heiffers.

The woman who's started a big status about it on my Facebook is one of the biggest racists going. She's got nee teeth either and isn't even fourty.
It baffles me when Jeremy Kyle guest types have rotten / no teeth. It's free for the unemployed the lazy fuckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back