Britain first, UKIP, Tories

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has UKIP got to do with this? This is a direct result of the Labour Party getting involved in wars that had fuck all to do with us in the first place supported by the Tories. UKIP stated policy is not to get involved in conflicts that dont directly threaten us so stop being a f***ing imbecile.

Right there. One of the reasons the holocaust was allowed to happen. We just sat back and watched it happen.

I would hazard a guess the child did not take a decision to flee anywhere.
That would've been irresponsible parents, not harsh just facts mate.
Who was it who went to war with certain countries and started these issues?

So are you suggesting they leave children in a war torn country?

I know you're only focused on defending UKIP whenever they're criticised but let's be fair. Politicians across the spectrum have been f***ing up in the middle east since the late 19th century
True i accept that entirely but the OP was a ridiculous attack on a party who has nothing to do with the cause of this. As stated UKIP policy is to not to get involved with conflicts that dont directly affect us. We can argue how to solve it but to put something like that picture to attack UKIP is f***ing moronic.

Right there. One of the reasons the holocaust was allowed to happen. We just sat back and watched it happen.
Your grasp of history isnt that good is it.

True i accept that entirely but the OP was a ridiculous attack on a party who has nothing to do with the cause of this. As stated UKIP policy is to not to get involved with conflicts that dont directly affect us. We can argue how to solve it but to put something like that picture to attack UKIP is f***ing moronic.

fuck right off
the parties mentioned are points scoring with the nimby vote pure and simple, and there policies are feeding into the worsening situation in the med

all for what the deficit?

both are now powerless... this situation is now (and both are not tub thumping anti immigration as much as the aforementioned right wingers.)
labour are highly complicit in creating this situation as the iraq war 2 was/is their guilt
syria as part of the wider arab spring which was instigated by cameron (bombing libya)
dead kids... thanks to voting winning/nimby policies are wholly unjustifiable... or am i wrong?
I voted Labour but feel no personal guilt in this matter. The U.S. foreign policy makers planned the conditions leading up to the current situation along with some of the oil producing states in the region.

Why are you targeting George from a council estate in Dudley who has seen crime rates in his street rise, and seen his pension devalued year on year?

I have not suggested anything, irresponsible parenting has caused that childs death, are you suggesting otherwise?

So rather than stay in a country and risk being killed by your own regime or militants, these parents have decided to leave, risk everything, and have in all likelihood died the same way their child has.
And you are claiming that is irresponsible?

I voted Labour but feel no personal guilt in this matter. The U.S. foreign policy makers planned the conditions leading up to the current situation along with some of the oil producing states in the region.

Why are you targeting George from a council estate in Dudley who has seen crime rates in his street rise, and seen his pension devalued year on year?
and blair played ball ... like blair played ball with gaddaffi for bp oil contracts and blair lobbied cameron to extract gaddafi during the arab spring,
labour are a joke .. labour played ball with the tories on the welfare cuts.

I believe the OP was suggesting not that UKIP had caused the circumstances in which migrants and refugees are desperate to come to this country, but rather that UKIP had contributed to the political atmosphere in which migrants and refugees are demonised and the resulting reluctance to offer assistance in a humanitarian crisis.

fuck right off
the parties mentioned are points scoring with the nimby vote pure and simple, and there policies are feeding into the worsening situation in the med

all for what the deficit?
Utter bollocks that UKIP were not the cause of this it was Labour and Tory Governments. UKIP have stated what there policy is along the lines of Australia you can disagree with it but to put an emotional picture up and paint UKIP to be the bad guys in this is ridiculous so in your own words fuck right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back