Chelsea ticket sales ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in thinking SC sales are up a couple thousand from last season or are the club throwing more free tickets about than ever before? I'm aware of the cheeper tickets for this game but in the past that hasn't really had much effect on the gate. Attendances this season have been remarkable.

I know a few people who bought season tickets over the summer, a couple of which have never actually had them before and just used to go on a match by match basis. I reckon pulling off that miracle escape in the manner we did and Wembley (of course) are the main reasons.

Looking forward to this fucker mind

Floodlights on and a cracking atmosphere

It might last around 10 mins

Am I correct in thinking SC sales are up a couple thousand from last season or are the club throwing more free tickets about than ever before? I'm aware of the cheeper tickets for this game but in the past that hasn't really had much effect on the gate. Attendances this season have been remarkable.
Hell of a lot of free tickets about this season seemingly.

Well, i see it as, if there was not us ST holders, the club would be struggling big time, we get our £10 off some away games, and get 2 for £20 tickets, maybe the new home shirt every season would be a fine gesture !

Where do you get these free tickets? Not arsed personally as have a season card but I have never been offered a free one, I only get an e-mail to let me know that I can buy additional cheaper ones. Is there a special free ticket email that I dont get or a special place to hang out to get these free tickets? Just interested

Where do you get these free tickets? Not arsed personally as have a season card but I have never been offered a free one, I only get an e-mail to let me know that I can buy additional cheaper ones. Is there a special free ticket email that I dont get or a special place to hang out to get these free tickets? Just interested
My dar is involved at the local club and he can get 4 himself to every game. A lot of the regulars do anarl.

I've got a season ticket like but can see why some wouldn't bother.

Certainly seem to be plenty freebies for the Chelsea match.....and dozens on stubhub for £14...£18 range....Sometimes I wonder about the wisdom of having a season card...first pick of away tickets is the only incentive...The Wear on our Way card that I use to travel to every home game is better value...

There is not. our policy has not changed. this year we sold $k more season cards - simple explanation

urban myth by mag apologists

My dar is involved at the local club and he can get 4 himself to every game. A lot of the regulars do anarl.

I've got a season ticket like but can see why some wouldn't bother.

i just dont believe this - i buy over 1,000 tickets per year for various business activites and have a good understanding of the clubs ticketing policies. regular deals for season ticket holders and local institutions but never wholesale giveaways. unless you dad is ellis short or a player you are talking bollocks

Certainly seem to be plenty freebies for the Chelsea match.....and dozens on stubhub for £14...£18 range....Sometimes I wonder about the wisdom of having a season card...first pick of away tickets is the only incentive...The Wear on our Way card that I use to travel to every home game is better value...
what are these freebies your talking about>?

Last edited by a moderator:
There is not. our policy has not changed. this year we sold $k more season cards - simple explanation

i just dont believe this - i buy over 1,000 tickets per year for various business activites and have a good understanding of the clubs ticketing policies. regular deals for season ticket holders and local institutions but never wholesale giveaways. unless you dad is ellis short or a player you are talking bollocks

How many ST sold mate ? 28k ?

Talking bollocks, why would I lie? I'll bet you £50 if you want. Put your money where your mouth is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back