Chelsea ticket sales ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do I use my season card to buy an additional ticket, the bairn can't go so it's cheaper to buy a tenner ticket for my mate than upgrading the bairns to an adult

Canny for a 5.30 ko away from home. Although, the tickets probably aren't setting you back £60 a head.
Yep! Subsidised by a tenner and only a tenner on the train.....it'd be rude not to go!

Remember we're away next Saturday lunchtime at Sid James too. The two awaydays that are furthest from home in a week.....frigging Premier League Fixture planning and neither at 3.00pm

Yep! Subsidised by a tenner and only a tenner on the train.....it'd be rude not to go!

Remember we're away next Saturday lunchtime at Sid James too. The two awaydays that are furthest from home in a week.....frigging Premier League Fixture planning and neither at 3.00pm
How do you get train for a tenner? - club putting specials on as even advance fairs are not tenner return:eek:

How do you use season ticket numbers for extra tickets as I've always had one before.

I take it can only be done over phone and not online.

Then just pick up tickets from ticket office using season ticket holders post code n 1st line of address?

How do you use season ticket numbers for extra tickets as I've always had one before.

I take it can only be done over phone and not online.

Then just pick up tickets from ticket office using season ticket holders post code n 1st line of address?
I used my cousins online a couple of days ago, just need membership number and postcode mate. Only problem I have with the online is that there is no option to pick up from stadium, have to rely on good old royal mail.

...So the reality is the vast majority of "free" tickets go to companies who already spend a fortune on corporate boxes? ....sounds fair enough to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back