Chelsea ticket sales ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll be there on freebies. Won tickets through the comp SAFC and Tanzanian Tourist Board were doing last week. Only missed three homes games this season. And of the games i've been to, ive only paid full price once.

Corporate hospitality customers get a number of free tickets for any game bar mags & man u. Though technically classed as a perk they are free tickets.

Certainly seem to be plenty freebies for the Chelsea match.....and dozens on stubhub for £14...£18 range....Sometimes I wonder about the wisdom of having a season card...first pick of away tickets is the only incentive...The Wear on our Way card that I use to travel to every home game is better value...
First pick of aways and getting away is incentive enough IMO. I just wish we continued with away season tickets or cards to save having to apply. Aye I'm a lazy sod. :lol:

I also got two from work as well. Can't give them away la.

Last edited:
Corporate hospitality customers get a number of free tickets for any game bar mags & man u. Though technically classed as a perk they are free tickets.
Think my dad gets them through the club from the brewery.

Of course I'm talking shite though

If they give more than 500 away per match then I would be amazed. 500 would constitute 'loads'. I don't see why people have so much of a problem with it, it is an investment.

Got to move my daughter over to Belfast this weekend and my son can not get away from Uni either do there will be two together in the premier concourse going on Stub hub tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back