Completely random SAFC stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm slightly sceptical. Neither statto.com nor statcat has us as 8th, 18th or 22nd. Nice try though.

Ian Holloway opposed us in both of our first two third division matches, transferring from Brentford to Bristol Rovers in midweek.
He also fell into a bucket of tits and came out sucking his thumb

Involved in a match which saw the greatest number of supporters never to actually see a game. The Good Friday match between the Mags and us at Sid James in early 1900s was abandoned because of the huge number of fans, some estimated 120000. That a riot erupted at the decision was a more usual occurrence.

OK I am changing mine to which Sunderland goalkeeper saved a penalty in every league match he ever played?:lol:

We are almost certainly the only team in football league history to play a single home league match over three halves.

Not checked this one either but confident.

OK I am changing mine to which Sunderland goalkeeper saved a penalty in every league match he ever played?:lol:

We are almost certainly the only team in football league history to play a single home league match over three halves.

Not checked this one either but confident.
Yeah, pretty sure that happened. Derby wasn't it? We won 8-0 after the game restarted when the ref turned up late. The original game was 3-0 at half time.

If another team's lost its first 4 matches and then won the championship of its division I will eat my hat.

Nice one.

How about the only team to play a home and away game under the same set of floodlights
Did we sell our old lights to South Shields or someone nearby, then play them in a friendly?

One of only 2 teams relegated to old Div.3 via play offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back