Consett 0-1 Shields AET

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have....but i didnt stop.

Do a shields one....there hasnt been one for nearly 3 full hours
You'll have to create another one then you masochistic bastard

It was f***ing pointless consett keep hoisting it up against Hall like. Blokes a mountain.
:lol: He always looks to get involved with the fans at the end of the game or when Shields score. He f***ing loves his song as well:lol:

Not sure where the bitterness has come from all of a sudden.

Its like the good folk of the norht east of England can't abide to see a bit of success for once.

It ought to be celebrated around the region imo as we're severely underrepresented at non-league level.

Not sure where the bitterness has come from all of a sudden.

Its like the good folk of the norht east of England can't abide to see a bit of success for once.

It ought to be celebrated around the region imo as we're severely underrepresented at non-league level.
Should be said they were playing consett last night who have a very good setup and play in the league above though mate. Lot of lads fans follow consett and it's not as if they aren't from the region, is it?

There's lots of good local non league sides, but the difference between them and South Shields is that Shields have an incredibly ambitious owner, a large catchment area, and the crowds are increasing game by game. It is unusual and it is quite a story for a Division 10 side to get crowds of 1,400.
There's even talk of the Boxing Day game at home to Hebburn being all ticket!!

Ahhhh all the muppets slaughtering shields fans, not like an extra 20k 'mackems' suddenly appeared when tickets for Wembley went around.

A club gets a bit of finance injected, a good run of momentum, signs a player with a lot of significance for a lot of people and all everyone can do is moan that attendances increase, who would have thought :rolleyes:

Half the daft shites who are crying like bairns on here won't have even been to roker park , glory hunters who think football was invented when Sunderland moved to the SOL

Go and post about it on the Shields forum.
This one's called pure football

Half the daft shites who are crying like bairns on here won't have even been to roker park , glory hunters who think football was invented when Sunderland moved to the SOL

This one's called pure football
Thinking was never your strong point was it.

Should be said they were playing consett last night who have a very good setup and play in the league above though mate. Lot of lads fans follow consett and it's not as if they aren't from the region, is it?

I can well believe that - loads left after Shields scored. Shields lads all there to the bitter end - and I mean bitter.

Yippee another teams thread....what about sunderland west end.....why dont we all go to see them....their players are class the chairman pisses in a bog not up the clubhouse. Theres millions go....nearly 20 last time......gerrin, they play better than sunlun. The fans are CLASS!!!

Shields Taliban stike again.

Silly boy..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back