Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally the people who have insulted me have been fat and ugly like, especially a lass i was in a training scheme with once, loved telling me i'm a freak and that she wouldn't touch me with a barge pole when she was a hideous herself.
fat people HATE it when you call them a fat mess. or giant tub of goo.

Struggling again young un?

Its about all you can do Mrs. Cope for now and it`ll become background noise soon enough. Just had a bit of a dodgy month meself for some reason, had to fight like chuff to head it off but seem to be holding steady

good stuff, now give iz a cuddle ;):lol:

Iam ok can't remember posting that last night mind. Have felt it closing in all week @luvulongtime Ian saving for one .
After I posted that I decided to get the dogs in the car drove to hamsterely. The peace and quiet has helped focus my mind.
Well I say peace and quiet the stupid beagle must have got sent of something. Took ages to get back me dads border terrier found a dead mole and rolled in it f***ing stank.

Thanks for the concern but Iam not going to do out daft

Iam ok can't remember posting that last night mind. Have felt it closing in all week @luvulongtime Ian saving for one .
After I posted that I decided to get the dogs in the car drove to hamsterely. The peace and quiet has helped focus my mind.
Well I say peace and quiet the stupid beagle must have got sent of something. Took ages to get back me dads border terrier found a dead mole and rolled in it f***ing stank.

Good man. PM if you need to talk. ;)

Good lad pleased to hear that.dags are the answer to depression imo..a dead mole pffft here's Henry rerling in 2 stone of fresh horseshite on monday

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back