Don't know what was in it

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I seen another one from a lad in Boldon who said "arise sir Putin, two more scum off the planet" :oops::oops:
Scumbag! How do these people live with themselves?

We're not alone in breeding fuckwits - just sad that two morons tarnish all the good work that the majority of Sunderland people have built in such a short time.

Hope they really come down on him .....

If this is true it is in really bad taste, but should it actually be a criminal offence?

I think there should be a disclaimer on the likes of twitter saying this place is full of idiots and everything said is a load of bollocks and no one should take any notice.

then again if idiots are prosecuted it may teach them some sort of self control and they are responsible for their actions.

Some utter fuckwit on the train back from. Hartlepool attempted to start a chant in relation to the two fans.

He would have gotten a clip if it wasn't for two police on-board. He was marched away as soon as the train came into Sunderland.

I think there should be a disclaimer on the likes of twitter saying this place is full of idiots and everything said is a load of bollocks and no one should take any notice.

then again if idiots are prosecuted it may teach them some sort of self control and they are responsible for their actions.
I'm going to wheel out my favourite phrase:

just because you can say it doesn't mean you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back