Dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nee wonder I got some weird looks when asking directions. It's about time you lot started using postcodes. Make the old satnav thing a bunch easier.

Coming in shortly, the word is they have made a fcuk of them, but we'll have to wait and see.

J9 M50, take yer chances from there, but you are right to get to place you need the Ballymount exit and back up.

Excellent choice.

Booked up for the beginning of March to see family

Went 2 years ago absolutely love the place, the people are fantastic and very welcoming

We are staying in the mandron (sp) straight over the road from shamrock rovers (I think) ground.
Aye know the Mandron its right across from Rovers . Not the most desirable location in the world but if family near than grand. Bit of time into town from there though.

Coming in shortly, the word is they have made a fcuk of them, but we'll have to wait and see.

J9 M50, take yer chances from there, but you are right to get to place you need the Ballymount exit and back up.

Excellent choice.

Not like my fenian friends. ;) The computerisation of the land registry now thats a feck up. I'm pretty sure they do it on purpose to keep as many people in work as possible. They might feck up but they're not daft.

Aye know the Mandron its right across from Rovers . Not the most desirable location in the world but if family near than grand. Bit of time into town from there though.

It's the Maldron,will probably have a deal for the Red line tram into the city.

Nothing much wrong with the location, bit out in the sticks, but ,hey, it's fine.

Was over there last year working watching the league cup semi in the Porterhouse. Full of mancs too smashing! Stopped in the Travelodge out by the M50 but cracking cheapo regular buses into the centre. Have also stayed at a Hotel in Smithfield. Occasionally fly over in the summer to watch St Pats out at Inchicore. Think one of the Dublin Spartans lads telling me the Sunderland lads can usually be found watching the games in O'Neils

My mate has just asked if we fancy going over to Dublin in July. Never been and although it sounds class, was wondering how much sheckles i would need out there? Is it still expensive? Him and his lass are on about stopping about 15 mins drive away from the centre and reckons about 280 for both of us fri-sun.
Is there plenty of traditional sing song bars as i call them, as i don't fancy going to an irish wetherspoons
7 euro a pint :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back