Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to change his formation and play midfielders in defence and hope it works #Rodgersstyle

They won't go down but they shouldn't be anywhere near the drop.

Still reckon they could win the Europa league, was laughed at when I said they would and now the last English team in it and relatively easy tie to get into the last 8.

Exactly what i've been thinking. If i was an Everton fan i'd take a shite domestic season if it meant having a good go at the Europa League.

Exactly what i've been thinking. If i was an Everton fan i'd take a shite domestic season if it meant having a good go at the Europa League.
Considering the prize for winning the Europa league is the same as finishing 4th in the premier league in terms of champions league football. I don't get some of the reactions.

At the start of the season I bet they thought they should be challenging for 4th after they were close last season.

They have the fixtures to potentially get out of it:

Newcastle - home
QPR - away
Burnley - home
Villa - away
Sunderland - home

Apart from the mags, the others shown are 6 pointers.

The problem for us is if Everton screw up, 3 of the teams below us are picking up points.

Newcastle - home
QPR - away
Burnley - home
Villa - away
Sunderland - home

The problem for us is if Everton screw up, 3 of the teams below us are picking up points.

They also have a little trip to Kiev

Newcastle - home
QPR - away
Burnley - home
Villa - away
Sunderland - home

They will be doing us a favour by beating Burnley, QPR and Villa. Anyone saying they want them to go down needs to look at who they have left to play.

Considering the prize for winning the Europa league is the same as finishing 4th in the premier league in terms of champions league football. I don't get some of the reactions.

At the start of the season I bet they thought they should be challenging for 4th after they were close last season.
No point playing in the Champions League if you've just been relegated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back