FIFA officials arrested by Swiss cops..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blatter's statement just been described as if it was coming from a bloke who had only just started at FIFA and had been recruited to clean this mess up not the perpetrator of this mess.

The bloke is less credible than the bastard child of Kim Jong Un, Streaker and Chemical Ali

Dialling in from his underground lair
Clearly still rattled............concentrate on getting Blatter off old man............:lol:

I don’t see the sponsors as any sort of key. For their own PR they have to say something like that this [condemn corruption] but having their name wrapped around the greatest sporting event in the world… I don’t recall a sponsor withdrawing in the past four or five years.

I'd be utterly shocked if the sponsored are not entirely part of the corruption!

Now lads don't get me wrong. I applaud the Yanks for getting involved and sorting FIFA out. I really do.

But do you not think that they should also sort out corruption in their own sports too?

Abby Martin did a good piece on the NFL

The Guardian's David Conn

Quote:
There’s a feeling of impotence in the European football associations because they believe Blatter is going to sail through and be elected. The idea of them pressing some sort of D-day and boycotting the world cup, I just cant see there being support for that.

It’s absolutely staggering – reading the indictment you could drown yourself with the detail, then you step back and think this is really happening and this is huge. In the past in general we’ve just had reports and rumours and investigative journalism.

[Fifa] feel that they’re not rocked by it. Blatter has got support by African football associations. In the world of Fifa it is not impossible that Blatter thinks in a few weeks time people will move on.

I don’t see the sponsors as any sort of key. For their own PR they have to say something like that this [condemn corruption] but having their name wrapped around the greatest sporting event in the world… I don’t recall a sponsor withdrawing in the past four or five years.

He's spot on...

The World Cup is massive, it has a cumulative audience of around 30 billion. Losing that exposure would be a big hit to Coca-Cola. The only way Coca-Cola et al would every pull their advertising is if the World Cup itself (not Blatter, people in shanty towns in the developing world don't tune into tiny sets to watch him) became toxic in the eyes of the people and it was harming them to be associated with it. That is unlikely to ever happen, as long as FIFA/Blatter keep putting out the best players in the world every four years and everyone around the world keep tuning in the status quo will remain. Yes you will get occasionally chirps in the press from Coca-Cola et al saying they are concerned about what's going on at FIFA etc but thats just a PR exercise maintaining their image.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/figos-had-enough.1081183/#ixzz3bRcDGmDY

Implicated somewhere along the line no doubt

Eufemiano Fuentes

Last edited:
Yes it was it offends the folk who provide the adds on the board........and taking the pic out also took the video at the same time..........

Sorry but http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/suggestive-images-avatars-etc-your-cooperation-needed.798861/

Ok mate. Let me get this right. So no pics of lasses to be posted at all on forums apart from Parsnip even though it wasnt revealing? Plus that link talks about avatars, does it also extend to pics?

Can I post the vid back up then? Sorry about 20 questions.

Mistaken identity, sorry. You were the only mod that was online. Streaker must be in stealth mode.

Ok mate. Let me get this right. So no pics of lasses to be posted at all on forums apart from Parsnip even though it wasnt revealing? Plus that link talks about avatars, does it also extend to pics?

Mistaken identity. You were the only mod that was online. Streaker must be in stealth mode.
Aye mate it does.....nowt we can do about it but aye repost the vid that looked okay............

Parsnip cant be viewed unless you are registered and logged in...........

Mistaken identity, sorry. You were the only mod that was online. Streaker must be in stealth mode.

Am I??

My front page shows me as online......... :lol:

Should the Americans sort out their sports too?

Is the NFL Is Stealing Your Money? Non Profit Tax scam

Only staff online are Pancho and real madras. Yo must be using an onion tor or summat. What you been doing on the Dark Web streaker lad?
God knows.........mine shows those two and me............

Blatter blaming everyone but himself... The fuckers unreal man !!

UEFA need to pull the plug if he is re-elected. At the very least the FA should, I couldn't care less if England don't play in the upcoming World Cup tournament's, FIFA are a farce.

UEFA need to pull the plug if he is re-elected. At the very least the FA should, I couldn't care less if England don't play in the upcoming World Cup tournament's, FIFA are a farce.
He said he can't watch everyone all the time... That's his f***ing job.. The organisation he runs is corrupt from top to bottom and has been throughout his tenure and he's done nowt about.. The clown will die on the job I reckon cos there's no way on earth is he quitting... I think MI6 should bump him off... Would love to see UEFA go it alone big I'm not holding me breath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back