FIFA officials arrested by Swiss cops..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing looks like a complete mess and is now becoming factionalised within FIFA. the Asians and the Africans still, unbelievably, back Blatter whilst the europeans are dead against him. The South American football fans are apparently taking great delight in watching FIFA squirm.

Blatter still there, still giving it the old Iraqi information Minister garbage as the whole thing crumbles around him.

Amazingly Spain supports Blatter. No idea why. Even Putin has got involved this morning stating that its a US conspiracy.

Implicated somewhere along the line no doubt

It always amuses me when those on the periphery (sponsors, head of individual FAs etc etc) start talking like this: Corruption? WHAT? No way. What horrible and completely unexpected news!! We're seriously going to have to consider our position, as soon as we know just how much is coming out and how much we're implicated..........

Like they didn't think FIFA was dodgy before this. :lol:

True this like. Be a fair few of them shitting it now though, wondering if any of them have been grassed up by someone else who doesn't fancy a stupidly long jail sentence and deciding to get in there first to cut a deal. Think a few Nike executives may fall into this category like.

Platini just came very close to saying that UEFA would leave FIFA if Blatter wins.

He kinda said it, then when asked to repeat went down the "we will look at all options" route.

Platini just came very close to saying that UEFA would leave FIFA if Blatter wins.

He kinda said it, then when asked to repeat went down the "we will look at all options" route.
He knew certain associations will definitely be calling for it.

Cut and pasted from another Forum. Its a conspiracy forum, so mind the tin foil stuff, there is some decent stuff in there too. ;)

Well in the latest book I've been reading ‘The Ugly Game’ recently released by two Sunday Times investigative journalists, it sets out and names a massive amount of people all over the world and which specific dignitaries where paid off to vote for Qatar. The key man to all of this is Mohammad Bim Hamman, EX chief of the AFC (Asian Football Confederation) This man helped with bribes and kickbacks to get Blatter into power way back in 1998, helped him secure re-elections and helped out with other world cups such as Germany 2006 for example. The book goes into detail how Bim Hamman distanced himself from the official Qatar 2022 bid in order to free himself to bribe FIFA officials who where to stand in the voting process by paying them sums of $50,000-$250,000 usually from slush funds through his Kemco company he owned. Usually the money was wired to each footballing nations FA for ‘Football development’ or a ‘new pitch or facilities’.

The book alone puts pretty much most of FIFA’s officials in jail and will absolutely absolve Qatar’s 2022 world cup bid, it doesn't really go into Russia 2018 but from what I've seen its likely an oligarch may have used similar tactics to what Bim Hamman did. I can’t talk too much on that but one thing I do know for certain just connected with the Qatar win, FIFA as a organization will be literally wiped clean over this.

Ok, now some important things people need to consider, FIFA members such as President Sepp Blatter, Jack Warner, Chuck Blazer etc.. FIFA in its entire history was never a huge money making organization at all till the 1970’s when Joao Havelange the previous president realized he could start making profit from TV rights for official FIFA competitions such as the World Cup. Before that it was really nothing more than a private gentleman’s club run under the guise of a ‘Charity’. In this era of football before the money making started to take off, companies couldn't make billions and billions or even millions from their teams, many of the guys like Blatter who was Joao Havelange’s right hand man worked their way up into the game either because they where ex players who loved it, worked behind the scenes like Blatter did in the accounts sector or where self made millionaires/billionaires who always loved the game.

This is different to the Banks and huge global corporations who by design are to be run by elite members, we all know this has been going on since the 1800’s at the very least, Football in its current conception only started in the 1850’s. We all know it’s been around for millennia anyway, apparently he Incas used to play it with the heads of their enemies they defeated. Now you could see for the first 100 years or so of the game, there weren't fortunes to be made like today so the game wasn’t infested by elite occultists.

This gives reason to why FIFA are so corrupt because these guys are making a living out of bribes, this is different to the elites who don’t even need the money, and it’s all about power and whatever Satanist occult practice they follow! Most elites are usually Caucasian and have heavy links to Zionists, guys like Jack Warner, an Afro Caribbean and many of the African FIFA heads aren’t within any inner circles at all. Infact let’s face it, this book ‘The Ugly Game’ has literally named most of FIFA’s members to be complicit in bribes has been allowed to be published and released commercially without any objection or issues whatsoever, if there were highly connected elite members within FIFA these Journalists would have been murdered a very long time ago. This stuff FIFA have been up to has been allowed to carry on for years, the elite have been waiting for the right time to get them.

Now finally whats happening now, people are pointing to the USA and UK along with Israel being pissed at FIFA for various reasons, most recently FIFA was trying to kick Israel out. Israel probably on purpose started to hassle Palestine in order to set this in motion, they have been doing this for years and it’s funny how they have decided to act now. More importantly it’s important to understand what the UK especially more than the US are trying to achieve here since i think the US are acting to help Israel more than being pissed about their failed world cup bid. The UK or England more than any other nation is vociferously hated but many of FIFA’s members for their arrogance attitude down the years, interesting in the Book, Lord Treisman, George Thompson and the other members who ‘pushed’ the England 2018 bid did little to nothing to actually persuade any FIFA members to back the bid. Most of the money was wasted on a flashy pre voting add campaign, with no time and effort put into trying to convince other nations to vote for them at all. I’m not even going into the scandal which broke about Treisman in the same year the voting was cast anyway. Basically when people need to see is even if there was no foul play or bribery England would have never had the world cup anyway because nobody likes them whatsoever within FIFA because of their distant and arrogant attitude they show. As for the USA’s 2022 bid, that wasn’t too much of an issue again since the USA had had it in 1994 and their bid was unlikely to be considered. It’s Australia who where the big favorites who looked the most viable destination and thus I feel as this is always the intended destination for the next World Cup by the elite.

I feel as this whole scandal has been allowed to build up and possibly it happened in the precise ‘negative’ was the Zionist backed nations such as the US, Israel & England wanted so they will be able to gather support with their criminal investigation to wipe FIFA clean for their own interest. This is why I have continued to say Blatter while maybe a fool who everyone dislike, as I do, I hate the guy really could genuinely be the lesser to two evils fighting here. I don’t even want to even consider the possibilities if elites takeover!

I hope this goes right to the very core and exposes every single person and every organisation. The money trail will be fascinating to follow to see how far and wide this corruption goes.

Mind, it wasn't that long ago the English FA were accused of trying to sweeten jack Warner to gain his support for our bid to host the World Cup. Would love to hear why the FA allegedly paid the Caribbean FA $50'000 to host a gala dinner event.

there must be a lot of papers being shredded all over the world right now

Agreed. Mates with blatter, no way Platini hasn't had a backhander or two is there ?
I wouldn't have thought any of them will be 100% squeaky clean. They'll all start singing to save themselves so it'll disseminate all the way down. Fuck them all. Shame they can't hang them. :lol:

I wouldn't have thought any of them will be 100% squeaky clean. They'll all start singing to save themselves so it'll disseminate all the way down. Fuck them all. Shame they can't hang them. :lol:
Bit harsh

I'd settle for making them actually have to remove a stone from a horses shoe without recourse to a Swiss Army knife.

Cut and pasted from another Forum. Its a conspiracy forum, so mind the tin foil stuff, there is some decent stuff in there too. ;)

Well in the latest book I've been reading ‘The Ugly Game’ recently released by two Sunday Times investigative journalists, it sets out and names a massive amount of people all over the world and which specific dignitaries where paid off to vote for Qatar. The key man to all of this is Mohammad Bim Hamman, EX chief of the AFC (Asian Football Confederation) This man helped with bribes and kickbacks to get Blatter into power way back in 1998, helped him secure re-elections and helped out with other world cups such as Germany 2006 for example. The book goes into detail how Bim Hamman distanced himself from the official Qatar 2022 bid in order to free himself to bribe FIFA officials who where to stand in the voting process by paying them sums of $50,000-$250,000 usually from slush funds through his Kemco company he owned. Usually the money was wired to each footballing nations FA for ‘Football development’ or a ‘new pitch or facilities’.

The book alone puts pretty much most of FIFA’s officials in jail and will absolutely absolve Qatar’s 2022 world cup bid, it doesn't really go into Russia 2018 but from what I've seen its likely an oligarch may have used similar tactics to what Bim Hamman did. I can’t talk too much on that but one thing I do know for certain just connected with the Qatar win, FIFA as a organization will be literally wiped clean over this.

Ok, now some important things people need to consider, FIFA members such as President Sepp Blatter, Jack Warner, Chuck Blazer etc.. FIFA in its entire history was never a huge money making organization at all till the 1970’s when Joao Havelange the previous president realized he could start making profit from TV rights for official FIFA competitions such as the World Cup. Before that it was really nothing more than a private gentleman’s club run under the guise of a ‘Charity’. In this era of football before the money making started to take off, companies couldn't make billions and billions or even millions from their teams, many of the guys like Blatter who was Joao Havelange’s right hand man worked their way up into the game either because they where ex players who loved it, worked behind the scenes like Blatter did in the accounts sector or where self made millionaires/billionaires who always loved the game.

This is different to the Banks and huge global corporations who by design are to be run by elite members, we all know this has been going on since the 1800’s at the very least, Football in its current conception only started in the 1850’s. We all know it’s been around for millennia anyway, apparently he Incas used to play it with the heads of their enemies they defeated. Now you could see for the first 100 years or so of the game, there weren't fortunes to be made like today so the game wasn’t infested by elite occultists.

This gives reason to why FIFA are so corrupt because these guys are making a living out of bribes, this is different to the elites who don’t even need the money, and it’s all about power and whatever Satanist occult practice they follow! Most elites are usually Caucasian and have heavy links to Zionists, guys like Jack Warner, an Afro Caribbean and many of the African FIFA heads aren’t within any inner circles at all. Infact let’s face it, this book ‘The Ugly Game’ has literally named most of FIFA’s members to be complicit in bribes has been allowed to be published and released commercially without any objection or issues whatsoever, if there were highly connected elite members within FIFA these Journalists would have been murdered a very long time ago. This stuff FIFA have been up to has been allowed to carry on for years, the elite have been waiting for the right time to get them.

Now finally whats happening now, people are pointing to the USA and UK along with Israel being pissed at FIFA for various reasons, most recently FIFA was trying to kick Israel out. Israel probably on purpose started to hassle Palestine in order to set this in motion, they have been doing this for years and it’s funny how they have decided to act now. More importantly it’s important to understand what the UK especially more than the US are trying to achieve here since i think the US are acting to help Israel more than being pissed about their failed world cup bid. The UK or England more than any other nation is vociferously hated but many of FIFA’s members for their arrogance attitude down the years, interesting in the Book, Lord Treisman, George Thompson and the other members who ‘pushed’ the England 2018 bid did little to nothing to actually persuade any FIFA members to back the bid. Most of the money was wasted on a flashy pre voting add campaign, with no time and effort put into trying to convince other nations to vote for them at all. I’m not even going into the scandal which broke about Treisman in the same year the voting was cast anyway. Basically when people need to see is even if there was no foul play or bribery England would have never had the world cup anyway because nobody likes them whatsoever within FIFA because of their distant and arrogant attitude they show. As for the USA’s 2022 bid, that wasn’t too much of an issue again since the USA had had it in 1994 and their bid was unlikely to be considered. It’s Australia who where the big favorites who looked the most viable destination and thus I feel as this is always the intended destination for the next World Cup by the elite.

I feel as this whole scandal has been allowed to build up and possibly it happened in the precise ‘negative’ was the Zionist backed nations such as the US, Israel & England wanted so they will be able to gather support with their criminal investigation to wipe FIFA clean for their own interest. This is why I have continued to say Blatter while maybe a fool who everyone dislike, as I do, I hate the guy really could genuinely be the lesser to two evils fighting here. I don’t even want to even consider the possibilities if elites takeover!

FFS man.

As if the biggest financial scandal in the history of sport is not enough, some random nutter feels the need to crowbar in references to Zionism and the occult.

The writer of that article should be shot with shit, as should you for polluting what had been up until now a sensible thread.

FFS man.

As if the biggest financial scandal in the history of sport is not enough, some random nutter feels the need to crowbar in references to Zionism and the occult.

The writer of that article should be shot with shit, as should you for polluting what had been up until now a sensible thread.

:lol:

Dinnut shoot me mate. I put a disclaimer at the top. Just mixing it up man. ;)

Were FIFA trying to kick Israel out? 1st Ive heard about that like.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/05/25/world/fifa-israel-palestinians/

The Guardian's David Conn

Quote:
There’s a feeling of impotence in the European football associations because they believe Blatter is going to sail through and be elected. The idea of them pressing some sort of D-day and boycotting the world cup, I just cant see there being support for that.

It’s absolutely staggering – reading the indictment you could drown yourself with the detail, then you step back and think this is really happening and this is huge. In the past in general we’ve just had reports and rumours and investigative journalism.

[Fifa] feel that they’re not rocked by it. Blatter has got support by African football associations. In the world of Fifa it is not impossible that Blatter thinks in a few weeks time people will move on.

I don’t see the sponsors as any sort of key. For their own PR they have to say something like that this [condemn corruption] but having their name wrapped around the greatest sporting event in the world… I don’t recall a sponsor withdrawing in the past four or five years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back