Foreign tv series

If anyone makes a recommendation on this thread it would be a good idea if they also say which platform it's available on then folk will know how and if they can watch it.

Depending on what you like, I watched a German series called dark which was quality
Almost never watched it because I watched half the first episode dubbed and thought the acting was terrible. Put the subtitles on and the acting was actually spot on.

It's a great series.

The bridge was also good.

The dubbing on Dark was about as bad as it gets - dunno how anyone could watch it with that on tbh.

Subtitles turn invisible for me after a little while. I know I must be reading them as I know what the characters say but I'm not noticing I'm reading them, if that makes sense.

Also one of the best theme tunes ever

Still think The Killing (the original not the US remake) was better though.

Aye but only the first season. Best season of TV I've ever seen. Big 3 for me is :

The Bridge
The Killing
Spiral

On to The Bureau next đź‘Ť

I've found it mate, I'll start season 1 tonight cheers

How was it? Long time since I watched The Killing it but I seem to remember it taking 2-3 episodes to get going.

One of the fun things about these Nordic dramas is that a lot familiar faces will keep popping up - there aren't that many actors in Denmark!

How was it? Long time since I watched The Killing it but I seem to remember it taking 2-3 episodes to get going.

One of the fun things about these Nordic dramas is that a lot familiar faces will keep popping up - there aren't that many actors in Denmark!
I've watched 2 of the Danish episodes, I didn't want to watch the American version. I actually think the Danish are better actors. 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it and think it will only get better.

I've watched 2 of the Danish episodes, I didn't want to watch the American version. I actually think the Danish are better actors. 2 episodes in and I'm enjoying it and think it will only get better.

I wouldn't bother with the US version. It's not the worst remake ever and had a decent cast (including Joel Kinnaman who is actually Swedish) but still nowhere as good as the original.

Back