Giant House Spiders *warning graphic photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

I had to catch two of these the past week. Not fun.

Mind you:
He said: "Even my Rottweiler wouldn't go near it, I thought it was a cat at first, it was bigger than a dinner plate."
Title should have been "Man is idiot"

Not very goth to be afraid of spiders mate. They're well goth. And Spiderwebs and that.
I thought you were a proper goth? Please lie and say you don't mind spiders.:cry:

Love rats and snakes. Spiders can just get fucked.

And moths. Moths can just fuck right off.

Love rats and snakes. Spiders can just get fucked.

And moths. Moths can just fuck right off.
I have to catch at least a moth a night in our house, the wife is terrified of them. Watched this documentary the lost land of the jaguar, the moths on there were huge, think it was in Borneo and the climate makes things massive the same way the Antarctic climate makes sea creatures oversized

Irrc I was told off a spider expert that the house spiders are one of the most venomous on the planet but because they gave no means of getting the venom into us they are harmless. Think I was probably whooshed but can anyone prove that statement wrong?
All spiders bite but the ones we get in our houses are unable to penetrate human flesh.
I like spiders and would never kill one. I'm pissed at the OP for hoovering it up.

What kind?
Royal Python. Tbf the first time she did bite me was my fault. I came in pissed and decided to get her out, she was at the other end of her tank watching me. I tried calling her thinking she'd react like a dog, when she didn't I wiggled my fingers...at which point she struck and bit me.:oops:

Second time was Saturday night, was trying to feed her and she was been a picky bastard. I must have been wiggling the dead rat for about 15 minutes with no response from her so I moved the rat closer to her. She must give sussed I was bored so she struck straight past the rat and went for my hand.

All spiders bite but the ones we get in our houses are unable to penetrate human flesh.
I like spiders and would never kill one. I'm pissed at the OP for hoovering it up.
I bollocked my lad the other day because he killed a spider with his Nerf gun. He was at the top of the stairs, spider at the bottom....was a cracking shot tbf but I couldn't tell him that.

Royal Python. Tbf the first time she did bite me was my fault. I came in pissed and decided to get her out, she was at the other end of her tank watching me. I tried calling her thinking she'd react like a dog, when she didn't I wiggled my fingers...at which point she struck and bit me.:oops:

Second time was Saturday night, was trying to feed her and she was been a picky bastard. I must have been wiggling the dead rat for about 15 minutes with no response from her so I moved the rat closer to her. She must give sussed I was bored so she struck straight past the rat and went for my hand.

So,just a normal night,after a few drinks then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back