Giant House Spiders *warning graphic photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've no problem with house spiders, it's the buggers outside making massive webs which I walk into that I have issues with.

The ones in the house generally get maimed by the cat if she spots them. Likewise moths... actually, she eats the moths but just leaves the spiders vaguely alive but inable to move.

Royal Python. Tbf the first time she did bite me was my fault. I came in pissed and decided to get her out, she was at the other end of her tank watching me. I tried calling her thinking she'd react like a dog, when she didn't I wiggled my fingers...at which point she struck and bit me.:oops:

Second time was Saturday night, was trying to feed her and she was been a picky bastard. I must have been wiggling the dead rat for about 15 minutes with no response from her so I moved the rat closer to her. She must give sussed I was bored so she struck straight past the rat and went for my hand.

The bites don't coincide with sloughing skin by any chance?

Mrs Boinger (you really dont want one) killed, in her words "The biggest spider EVER" while I was out yesterday. The way she went on you'd have thought she had just killed a 20ft crocodile.............even phoned her brothers and sisters to tell em how brave she was. :rolleyes:

Love rats and snakes. Spiders can just get fucked.

And moths. Moths can just fuck right off.

I'm the same with moths, f***ing hate the twats

When we were up Jockland the bairn spotted an adder, I was going to try and pick it up but the wife and kids went mad. f***ing arseholes

Royal Python. Tbf the first time she did bite me was my fault. I came in pissed and decided to get her out, she was at the other end of her tank watching me. I tried calling her thinking she'd react like a dog, when she didn't I wiggled my fingers...at which point she struck and bit me.:oops:

Second time was Saturday night, was trying to feed her and she was been a picky bastard. I must have been wiggling the dead rat for about 15 minutes with no response from her so I moved the rat closer to her. She must give sussed I was bored so she struck straight past the rat and went for my hand.

Wrong, these fuckers can and best to stay away from, they are the worst one's.

Logon or register to see this image

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/...s-and-keys/spider-bites/woodlouse-spider.html

Oddly enough, came on to post that we had one of these little bastards in the living room last night. Had it trapped under a tumbler and the cat was going mad playing with it. Realised what it was and hoyed it down the shitter.

Can give you nice wee nip and the area can go numb for a few hours. Little bastard. :lol:

The only spider I can get away with are those big "common garden spiders" that you get sitting in the middle of webs because a) they're f***ing huge and you can see them and not walk into them and b) they're quite bonny, especially the huge brutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back