Glastonbury 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

And how did you not know it was going to be them? Everyone knew the 'secret' acts on both days, you couldn't get near The Park for them or Pulp.
Radiohead announced it on their website that morning. 2010 and it was a different story, Thom Yorke on his todd and then joined by Greenwood is my all time favourite Glastonbury memory, it'll be a long time before I ever get the chance to return though.

It's a good year to miss TBH. Recycled headliners.
Unsure if there is ever a good year to miss as it just means you get to do something different then the Pyramid.

Looking more and more likely though Adele is Saturday night.

Unsure if there is ever a good year to miss as it just means you get to do something different then the Pyramid.

Looking more and more likely though Adele is Saturday night.

Done everything at Glastonbury done 7 of them. I am generally not fussed at all, that I am not going this year. Think I need to miss it, to get my hype to go again.

Although there is plenty to do and other stages, still like the big hitter on the pyramid, At least one artist who I hasn't seen and is massive. Muse and Coldplay though? Poor that. Muse, Coldplay and Adele would probably be one of the worst pyramid trio for years.

Done everything at Glastonbury done 7 of them. I am generally not fussed at all, that I am not going this year. Think I need to miss it, to get my hype to go again.

Although there is plenty to do and other stages, still like the big hitter on the pyramid, At least one artist who I hasn't seen and is massive. Muse and Coldplay though? Poor that. Muse, Coldplay and Adele would probably be one of the worst pyramid trio for years.

Adele isn't my thing but you can't argue she won't be a good booking for the festival. She is probably the biggest act in the world now. The bigger issues with the 3 are the repeat acts.

Trouble Glastonbury have is when there take a risk you get crazy petitions against them and death threats. So when the festival then goes safe it is then predictable.

Personally I would have liked to see foals given a shot but at least there are subbing.

Eavis has let slip already that the headliners for 2016 and 2017 are already booked (and have been for a while) with two newbies and four who've headlined before. The Foos will probably be one of the newbies.

Bowie was superb in 2000, I'd happily see him again. Hopefully Oasis will be nowhere near and reunion rumours have come too late, I reckon The Stone Roses will play if the new album makes it too release. He's been trying to get Prince for years.
:lol:

Ah, the annual "I don't actually understand what Glastonbury festival is" thread.

Hope everyone who got tickets has a class time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back