Growing up in Sunderland

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23273

its really quite sad, that I grew up in Sunderland...Middle Herrington to be precise, yet I've been looking through the nostalgic photos thread and I really don't recognize a lot of the photos of the town.
I know I moved away in 1982 when I was 17 and have visited sporadically since, but I really have no memory of some of the buildings that have been posted. Is that normal?

I grew up in Leeds and Googled one of the estates I lived in, and it has all been demolished.

It was a shit hole in fairness, but it saddened me to think I have some memories of being in that house and it is no more.

its really quite sad, that I grew up in Sunderland...Middle Herrington to be precise, yet I've been looking through the nostalgic photos thread and I really don't recognize a lot of the photos of the town.
I know I moved away in 1982 when I was 17 and have visited sporadically since, but I really have no memory of some of the buildings that have been posted. Is that normal?
Depends what you did up to that point,i pretty much knew everywhere within a 3 mile radius of my house before leaving school just from knocking about and remember it well.Less so in my early years where my older brothers recall things

Ya daft owld twat!

Sunderland\Washington still has the best MILFs in the UK. My opinion like.
And they all congregate at Sainsburys in Silky! Worth paying the extra for a bit perv about.

The 2 schools I went to and my old house have all been knocked down and replaced and I'm only 24!

Sunderland half changed in the past 20 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back