Guardian Readers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow:lol::lol:

You just keep coming out with some right corkers

Dear me :lol:
You stick together with your union buds. Just a shame you have to punish the young people you're meant to serve in the process.

The Guardian is a bourgeois paper.

Have none of you lot ever read any f***ing Marx?

It was set-up to be a rather bourgeois paper but if they remained true to those roots they wouldn't be going after tax cheats, censorship of the press or government surveillance, as a free press, paying corporate tax and civil liberties are about as antibourgeois as you can get!

You stick together with your union buds. Just a shame you have to punish the young people you're meant to serve in the process.
Im punishing no one you daft knacker:lol:

If I was I wouldnt have spent 5 days during the easter holidays with my gcse classes prepping for the exams.

You continue with your angry man, low self esteem rants on here fella. :lol:

It was set-up to be a rather bourgeois paper but if they remained true to those roots they wouldn't be going after tax cheats, censorship of the press or government surveillance, as a free press, paying corporate tax and civil liberties are about as antibourgeois as you can get!
She's right though. It's read mostly by people who got a good education and take it completely for granted, still coming to the conclusion the country is unfair for all the advantages it gave them.

If I was I wouldnt have spent 5 days during the easter holidays with my gcse classes prepping for the exams.

English teacher, aren't you? Found English teachers at most places where I've been to be top blokes, including one who let me hand my coursework in the Sunday before the Monday deadline, even if I did have to travel all the way up to bloody Stanhope to do so.

Mind you I had one English teacher who wore Sketchers trainers with a suit and had a huge tash. What a LAD he was though.

all of which are bougeois concerns.

Oceans apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever?
that's not Marx.

English teacher, aren't you? Found English teachers at most places where I've been to be top blokes, including one who let me hand my coursework in the Sunday before the Monday deadline, even if I did have to travel all the way up to bloody Stanhope to do so.

Mind you I had one English teacher who wore Sketchers trainers with a suit and had a huge tash. What a LAD he was though.
Nah im not an English teacher, that would really push kubicki over the edge. He dispises those who teach core subjects

We had 130 odd kids come into school over easter for extra exam prep, but according to him we are failing our students :lol:

Nah im not an English teacher, that would really push kubicki over the edge. He dispises those who teach core subjects

We had 130 odd kids come into school over easter for extra exam prep, but according to him we are failing our students :lol:

Bugger, could have sworn you were. Aye, we had some Easter classes as well, was very good of the school to do them in fairness. After school ones were common as well.

Came on to say there is more truth in Gove's little finger than all the teaching unions put together. Having done that I can go. 80% of this forum is a lost cause. The country at large knows the score though.

Came on to say there is more truth in Gove's little finger than all the teaching unions put together. Having done that I can go.
Bye bye.

You could have just typed it on a word document on your PC and read it offline as you would be the only one to agree with it. I know blue as they come tories who think goves a loon.

You could be him, you have the same grasp of reality as him.

Bye bye.

You could have just typed it on a word document on your PC and read it offline as you would be the only one to agree with it. I know blue as they come tories who think goves a loon.

You could be him, you have the same grasp of reality as him.
We'll see next year what the country think.

Wife had the fish. Grey Mullet with Urud Dhal, plus the truffled polenta chips

You can't get much more Guardian reader than truffled polenta chips.

Sorry don't take this personally because I'm sure you and Mrs Merrin are lovely people, but that's fish for twats that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back