Gus Staying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bizarre to be fair. What apologists can he have left seriously? What on earth can you say in his favour at this stage - his now constant gibberish shit is making us look even worse - "I'm leaving if the players don't try/I'm definitely not quitting no matter what" Which one is it? Can any of his 'fans' answer that one?

Also his other spouting of pure garbage is comical if it wasn't so embarrassing and pathetic. He appears a busted flush already and is trying to deflect blame from himself which is a sure fire way to ensure that the players will alienated and resent him if they already don't as well as the fans as the many posts on here will testify. What happened to collective responsibility or team ethic.

The man will never be a top manager or for me a moderately successful manager as long as the sun shines. I hope he is sacked and replaced with someone competent at least. I'm all for continuity but not with the wrong man in charge.

I could probably handle his constant mouthing off if he was actually improving us on the pitch, the truth is though we've got worse under his leadership, thats not just my opinion, that is a fact.

For someone that has achieved the square root of fuck all, he certainly has a lot to say, a real gobshite.

I could probably handle his constant mouthing off if he was actually improving us on the pitch, the truth is though we've got worse under his leadership, thats not just my opinion, that is a fact.

For someone that has achieved the square root of fuck all, he certainly has a lot to say, a real gobshite.

You're not wrong - why doesn't he just shut up. I can't think of any other managers around who are constantly talking dross. The old adage you do your talking on the pitch has never been more apt - and we all know what has happened there.

This cup final/Hull shite is also annoying coming from fellow fans - he f*cked up big time for sure but the league was the priority and he has failed.

Looking at the cup run I am more inclined to believe it was in spite of him rather than because of him - any team can go on a decent run in the cups - look at Wigan and Sheff Utd - both lower league clubs who aren't exactly setting the world alight in their respective divisions.

I reckon Cypher and Trading Places are the same person. Surely the chances of 2 people as astoundingly stupid as they appear to be posting on the same board must be tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back