Kell brook vs Jo Jo Dan, tonight on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, he's still one of my favourite fighters and that first Alvarado fight was what mainly turned me into the huge fan of the sport that i am today. I just think all those hard slogs have caught up with him and he didn;t look great against Pac (understandable), Chavez or Alvarado II. Sure he looked good in the rubber match, but i think that was more down to Mike's shocking preparation. I think Kell is a level above personally at this moment and would win quite comfortably on points (in the UK anyway) - he definitely wouldnt stop him though as Rios is nails :)
yeah brook would win but Rios would make him work for it

Alvarados training involved beer and crack for the last rios fight :lol:

If Khan is truly confident he will beat Brook no problem, then he should look at it as an amazing opportunity.

Not only will he make mega bucks and get a world title for an easy night, but given that the winner of Mayweather - Pacquiao will hold the other 3 titles, then it would put him in an incredible position to fight the winner..

The push for a unification fight with Khan holding the final title would be irresistible, and he'd also be in a mu h stringer position to get a bigger share.

Of course, that all assumes he is confident of beating Brook.

If Khan is truly confident he will beat Brook no problem, then he should look at it as an amazing opportunity.

Not only will he make mega bucks and get a world title for an easy night, but given that the winner of Mayweather - Pacquiao will hold the other 3 titles, then it would put him in an incredible position to fight the winner..

The push for a unification fight with Khan holding the final title would be irresistible, and he'd also be in a mu h stringer position to get a bigger share.

Khan appears to be absolutely obsessed with getting a fight with Mayweather and he knows that one more defeat will put him out of the picture for good so doubt that his advisors are in any real rush to make the Brook fight happen.

The amount of people will be tuning in, then tuning out after watching this :lol:

I particularly liked that waste of space John McDonald introducing Gavin as "the undefeated" British and Commonwealth champion, the Hearn propaganda plumbing new depths.

:lol: I'll have a look for it now. I love Pauli, the blokes a tattie

The buildup to his fight with Broner was hilarious. :lol:

Last edited:
Khan appears to be absolutely obsessed with getting a fight with Mayweather and he knows that one more defeat will put him out of the picture for good so doubt that his advisors are in any real rush to make the Brook fight happen.
mayweather has already trolled Khan once so fuck knows why he thinks he will get a chance any time soon to fight him.

He built his career back up last year with the good wins v Callazo and Alexander so if he doesn't take a decent fight soon he's throwing all that good work away .

I think he will fight broner next but it needs to be made soon .

mayweather has already trolled Khan once so fuck knows why he thinks he will get a chance any time soon to fight him.

He built his career back up last year with the good wins v Callazo and Alexander so if he doesn't take a decent fight soon he's throwing all that good work away .

I think he will fight broner next but it needs to be made soon .

Broner would be a really disappointing fight, he's not looked impressive in any of his fights above the lightweight division and doesn't look like he's carried any power up with him either so it'd be very difficult to see it being anything other than a wide points win for Khan. Would love to see a Khan rematch with Maidana next but I doubt that'll happen.

Broner would be a really disappointing fight, he's not looked impressive in any of his fights above the lightweight division and doesn't look like he's carried any power up with him either so it'd be very difficult to see it being anything other than a wide points win for Khan. Would love to see a Khan rematch with Maidana next but I doubt that'll happen.
thats why Khan want that fight. A pretty easy nights work but broner shouldn't fight any higher than 140. Khan won't want any of maidana now but id love to see it. I'd still slightly favour Khan

He isn't though, that's the problem.

I think it's a great fight. I think it's a genuine 50/50 fight, and would be excited to see it. Khan doesn't want it though.

John MacDonald sitting in a darkened room at the moment sticking pins in a Michael Buffer doll while shouting 'ITS FIGHT NIGHT LIVVVEEE'

"From the beautiful city of Sheffield!"

I know that I probably sound like a broken record but surely there has to be plenty of better ring announcers working the small hall shows than him and Mark Burdiss.

"From the beautiful city of Sheffield!"

I know that I probably sound like a broken record but surely there has to be plenty of better ring announcers working the small hall shows than him and Mark Burdiss.
Burdiss still doesn't know the difference between a split and a majority as proved in the Ovill fight on Friday. Amateur.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/03/amir-khan-vs-chris-algieri-a-possibility-for-may/
http://www.boxingscene.com/amir-khan-chris-algieri-clash-talks-5-30--89095

Looking like the hard hitting Chris Algieri could be next for Khan

#OnlyFightsTheBest
#AboveBrook
#AllAboutTheBigNames

:lol::lol:

What's your thoughts on that @the streaker @Washy?

Last edited:
If mayweather beats pacman & says he wants a unification fight with brook, Khan will take brook fight, for me that's the only way Khan vs brook happens, I'm not a Khan fan but I do believe he's avoiding Kell I don't know why I personally think it would be a pretty close fight.

Burdiss still doesn't know the difference between a split and a majority as proved in the Ovill fight on Friday. Amateur.

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/03/amir-khan-vs-chris-algieri-a-possibility-for-may/
http://www.boxingscene.com/amir-khan-chris-algieri-clash-talks-5-30--89095

Looking like the hard hitting Chris Algieri could be next for Khan

#OnlyFightsTheBest
#AboveBrook
#AllAboutTheBigNames

:lol::lol:

What's your thoughts on that @the streaker @Washy?

That would be a really poor fight, Algieri is absolutely tailor-made for anybody with quick hands.

Problem is that as long as the possibility of a Khan fight is out there then Hearn won't exactly be putting Brook in tough fights either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back