Kell brook vs Jo Jo Dan, tonight on sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan is too quick. Brook has never been in a war and other than Porter, hasn't fought anyone that impressive. Khan will beat him comfortably.
The first Carson Jones fight was the very definition of a war, and while that doens;t look good for Kell :lol:, that fight would have done him the world of good as he had everything his own way up to that point, but came through adversary and a broken nose to take a very close, perhaps controversial points decision. Kell either stops him or Khan fairly wide (8-4ish) on points for me

The first Carson Jones fight was the very definition of a war, and while that doens;t look good for Kell :lol:, that fight would have done him the world of good as he had everything his own way up to that point, but came through adversary and a broken nose to take a very close, perhaps controversial points decision. Kell either stops him or Khan fairly wide (8-4ish) on points for me

Khan has the speed advantage even though Brook is also quick but the difference for me is the accuracy of Brook with his speed.

Best fight to be made in boxing for me personally.

My favourtie fighter, huge domestic showdown, huge UK interest and now more interest in America (as Khan is known there and this Brook fight was live on Showtime). Big arena, big stage. Prime UK time. A fight that could genuinely go either way - what's not to like?

Best fight to be made in boxing for me personally.

My favourtie fighter, huge domestic showdown, huge UK interest and now more interest in America (as Khan is known there and this Brook fight was live on Showtime). Big arena, big stage. Prime UK time. A fight that could genuinely go either way - what's night to like?
it shits all over quigg v frampton that's for sure

Khan is too quick. Brook has never been in a war and other than Porter, hasn't fought anyone that impressive. Khan will beat him comfortably.

He had a war with Carson Jones anarl. Brook beat the number one bloke who's never been stopped very easily.

People talk as though Khan is some super star but he hasn't held a world title for over 3 years. He got beat in both his last 2 title fights.

Brook will find a way to beat Khan. I have no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back