Ladies? All the Ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

thanks for that. could be soon, could be a while, everything is ready for the off. i think canada has the internet so my gibberish will still be around ;):D

i will miss concord, lunchtimes, any saturday

:lol:

Where you off to mate? I lived there for a good many years. I even had a few beer with Greedminds.

I'm a makeup geek and I would recommend going to MAC as all their staff are properly trained Makeup Artists, not just painted sales staff that you get on most counters. Foubert Street/Place? in Soho (on the corner opposite Choccywoccy) is topper, you can book a private session at the back of the shop for circa £30 which you can then redeem on Makeup products afterwards. I've had makeup done there loads of time for a hot/fancy night out.

A smokey eye would look great on you with your pretty green eyes! Satin Taupe, Nocternelle and Sketch eyeshadows are amazing on green eyes.

Last edited:
I'm a makeup geek and I would recommend going to MAC as all their staff are properly trained Makeup Artists, not just painted sales staff that you get on most counters. Foubert Street/Place? in Soho (on the corner opposite Choccywoccy) is topper, you can book a private session at the back of the shop for circa £30 which you can then redeem on Makeup products afterwards. I've had makeup done there loads of time for a hot/fancy night out.

A smokey eye would look great on you with your pretty green eyes! Satin Taupe, Nocternelle and Sketch eyeshadows are amazing on green eyes.
Why would a bloke know all this /\...

Unless......?

I'm a makeup geek and I would recommend going to MAC as all their staff are properly trained Makeup Artists, not just painted sales staff that you get on most counters. Foubert's Street/Place? in Soho (on the corner opposite Choccywoccy) is topper, you can book a private session at the back of the shop for circa £30 which you can then redeem on Makeup products afterwards. I've had makeup done there loads of time for a hot/fancy night out.

I used to work there many moons ago. I know this has nothing to do with Cat or her date (good luck btw) but thought I'd mention it regardless.

Carry on.

edit: Foubert's Place, not at the make up place

Isn't that round the corner from Carnaby Street? Been a while since I was round here like. Last time was with Flicky, extremely hungover!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back