Laudrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laudrup is gong to PSG. His current club are owned by the same key people in Qatar. Been a badly kept secret in French media for a while now.

Anyone who hasnt mentally got Laudrup already in the Ammers otseat orlready really has no business pontificating on football related matters. Its as obvios as owt. Trendy forrin coach, London, ammers free flowing filosophy, upcoming move to Olympics etc etc etc. Nailed on imho.
Or PSG.

It's ridiculous. We have turned into the mags, as soon as things aren't rosy we want the manager sacked.......even though it has failed to work long term on numerous occasions.

I think people just enjoy the vitriol and drama it brings.
The simple question is whether or not he is the right man to take us forward IMO, what we have done in the past shouldnt effect what we do right now. I personally from what ive seen of him don't believe he is capable of taking this club forward unfortunately, and as such believe someone else should come in and replace him

It's ridiculous. We have turned into the mags, as soon as things aren't rosy we want the manager sacked.......even though it has failed to work long term on numerous occasions.

There's some merit in what you say but it's a knocking bet that if we hadn't sacked Bruce or Mon we'd have spent some time in the Championship by now.

Say what you liked about Short but I think he's got his managerial sackings about right so far.

It might be short term thinking but it's worked for us !

4-1 fav to be next in charge, harry redknapp 6-1 eddie howe 6-1 karl robinson 7-1 even mick mcarthy is on that list at 7-1 i doubt he would hurry back.

Who would you pick?
Some bad things came to light about him after his sacking - I'm out

Haway man, have you not watched us regularly? We have no plan or direction and its painful to watch us. I don't want to see change after change, but that isn't a good enough reason alone, when everything else points towards him not being the right man for us.

I can't see much point in changing anything till the summer now, I accept that. But then he can go and I also think he wouldn't care one bit if that did happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back