Laudrup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Really, I'd say the problem lies with an inept manager, and some supporters accepting and expecting utter dross.

Yes, No, Yes.
so not anyone then? How about Ronnie Moore? Keith Curle? Phil Brown? Nigel Pearson? Sean Dyche?

4-1 fav to be next in charge, harry redknapp 6-1 eddie howe 6-1 karl robinson 7-1 even mick mcarthy is on that list at 7-1 i doubt he would hurry back.

Who would you pick?

On the basis that none of them are magically going to fix the problem of our shit squad, I'm not really bothered.

Can't believe some on here would have DiCanio back!! The bloke is an utter clown and has a worse record than the current manager

Keane and Di Canio would be better options? Interesting.
Indeed, it would be far more interesting.

Can't believe some on here would have DiCanio back!! The bloke is an utter clown and has a worse record than the current manager
He's never a Premiership manager either, says it how it is though, unlike making snidey comments to cover up his failings.

Indeed, it would be far more interesting.

He's never a Premiership manager either, says it how it is though, unlike making snidey comments to cover up his failings.

Is this the same Di Canio who regularly blamed absolutely everybody other than himself, even months after his departure?

I like Laudrup and think the bloke is a good manager

if Poyet went and we brought him in then it would be a good appointment IMO

It is a strange situation with Poyet at the minute, we are playing garbage football and we are creating nothing. We are playing a different kind of football to what we played last season under him and they question is why? Is it because of the players at his disposal and could a good summer change that.

If Poyet keeps us up then I would stick by him. He has said that it will take a while to get us playing how he wants
For that to happen we need better players. We have a decent enough squad but we really do lack 3 or 4 quality creative additions in the side

With the games remaining if we go down then we deserve it

Villa (H), West Ham (A), Newcastle (H), Palace (H), Arsenal (A), Stoke (A), Southampton (H), Everton (A), Leicester (H) and Chelsea (A)

apart from the Arsenal and Chelsea games there is no reason that we cannot go into the rest of those games and come away with at least a point. Obv. we won't do that in all of them (hopefully win a couple too) but we do have the games to get 10 points that will probably be enough to stay up.

Don't ever recall him slagging the fans off for not wanting to watch turgid, outdated, shite football.

He didn't slag the fans off the way Bruce and Poyet have done but he certainly made a constant stream of excuses where he blamed everybody but himself.

He didn't slag the fans off the way Bruce and Poyet have done but he certainly made a constant stream of excuses where he blamed everybody but himself.
Name me a manager that doesn't. Poyet is one horrible specimen, arrogant, condescending & quite frankly shit in his line of work. Good player though, i'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back