Major Annoyances...

Bad manners at their very worst.

Making it clear that your time is secondary to their own time , it really boils my piss.
This. Very much this. Late for interviews, and not offering an apology and valid excuse is the pinnacle.
After that they could look like Demi Moore (Ghost) and still isn't getting the job.

Am curious, did you go to Copenhagen on your holidays or with work ? As weird as it probably sounds I never get the feeling of it being a capital city at all on the odd occasion I venture there myself. It just feels too cosy to be any sort of metropolis to me. In the best of ways, I may add.
My other half who is a genius has worked all over Scandinavia, Finland and the Netherlands. He does research into health inequalities and collaborates and does comparisons of like sized countries to Scotland and how much healthier they are than us (I keep tell him it's the deep frying and lack of exercise).

So he goes out there to work occasionally and we have been there loads for holidays. Just looking at a very stylish Menorah type thing we got at Illums bolighus many years ago...and one of our very favourite restaurants in the world is kanalen

Also love the clothing brand Ganni. Just ordered my Christmas dress from there.

Look at me, I am practically Danish, or should that be Dutch...no Danish. No Dutch. Yep it's Danish 😅

Last edited:
When you’re queuing for a bus and it’s really busy like at Eldon square and people either create a separate queue and push on or when the bus turns up at the wrong stand they’ll run from the back to push in front like little sewer rats

When you’re queuing for a bus and it’s really busy like at Eldon square and people either create a separate queue and push on or when the bus turns up at the wrong stand they’ll run from the back to push in front like little sewer rats
Are you talking about the X10 by any chance. This very scenario played out before my eyes on Saturday to my major annoyance.

With you bus brother

The temporary bus stops in Durham have created an ongoing nightmare for this

The good people attempt to form a queue but it's hopeless as the bad people overwhelm them

Students from non queuing cultures are the worst. They will fight/sprint/elbow/trample their way to the front no matter what - like it's Tokyo in rush hour

With you bus brother

The good people attempt to form a queue but it's hopeless as the bad people overwhelm them

Students from non queuing cultures are the worst. They will fight/sprint/elbow/trample their way to the front no matter what - like it's Tokyo in rush hour
😆 and not sedate Durham during lunch hour.

With you bus brother

Does a loud " hew , theres a queue, f*ck off " not sort them out

Back