Missing journalist beheaded by ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once the video is verified then I'm pretty sure America are going to show no mercy to these fuckers. I can't imagine what James Foley went through in those last moments.. That level of fear can't be comprehended.
The fact is that the executioner is from the UK and this raises it's own questions.

As has been mentioned we're sitting on a ticking timebomb if we allow any of these combat hardened, ideologically brain washed fundamentalist back into this country, or even Western Europe.

The happy clappers and Multi-culti utopians can cite the International Brigade in Spain in the 1930's as much as they like. These fuckers are NOTHING like the IB and are motivated by a form of religious ideologue that views the majority in this country as infidels and in need of being subjugated by them. They're closer to the NSDAP than the IB.

Once the video is verified then I'm pretty sure America are going to show no mercy to these fuckers. I can't imagine what James Foley went through in those last moments.. That level of fear can't be comprehended.
The fact is that the executioner is from the UK and this raises it's own questions.
Such we why we let this poison be practiced and taught in our schools?

I'm not sure what it will do for the US other than maybe to deepen their reslove. As barbaric as this is this journalist is only one of tens of thousands to be killed by these fascists and considering the length of time they've had him captive one can only surmise that this is a response for the heavy losses IS have suffered over the past week. It's a terror tactic and a desperate one - means they've had their backsides kicked.

Imho what we and the US need to do is to create a force made up of all the Islamic and Islam majority countries in the region and put them on the front line. Why should the US and ourselves become engaged in this propaganda war? Saudi have a state of the art air force and should be running these supporting bombing campaigns. Why aren't they? Maybe it's time for some 'tough love' and us to tell these islamic states that it's their problem and they either go to war against their muslim 'brothers' of we pull out of the entire shabang and let them get on with it letting the chips fall where they will.

I'm not sure what it will do for the US other than maybe to deepen their reslove. As barbaric as this is this journalist is only one of tens of thousands to be killed by these fascists and considering the length of time they've had him captive one can only surmise that this is a response for the heavy losses IS have suffered over the past week. It's a terror tactic and a desperate one - means they've had their backsides kicked.

Imho what we and the US need to do is to create a force made up of all the Islamic and Islam majority countries in the region and put them on the front line. Why should the US and ourselves become engaged in this propaganda war? Saudi have a state of the art air force and should be running these supporting bombing campaigns. Why aren't they? Maybe it's time for some 'tough love' and us to tell these islamic states that it's their problem and they either go to war against their muslim 'brothers' of we pull out of the entire shabang and let them get on with it letting the chips fall where they will.
Because it's all Americas fault. All of it. Surely you've learned that on here?

Because it's all Americas fault. All of it. Surely you've learned that on here?

...or we could point score some more.

The west have certainly complicated and made matters worse in all of this but I think we're beyond that now. Time for this Islamic region to decide what it wants. The west shouldn't be doing the dirty work only for the radicals in their countries to point the finger at us rather than their own.

if its proven that the killer was British I wonder if well be next for "regime change".....

turkey and saudi arabia are bankrolling ISIS as a means of getting rid of Assad.

Why are we seeing more 'news' items on westerners being beheaded? the last time all this gruesome stuff was in the media was when Big Bad Saddam Hussein was being toppled for having WMD - Weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons - Hey If he had either of those at his disposal - in the end you would at least expect him to launch some of them , wouldn't you?

The only country to ever drop nukes =....

I aint falling for beheading shite this time - thoughts?
The more I see in the papers regarding ISIS or whatever they're calling themselves now - especially from the politicians - the more and more I think of this:

"Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." - Goering

turkey and saudi arabia are bankrolling ISIS as a means of getting rid of Assad.
Don't know about Turkey but Saudi have been funding this shite for years. Those shiny new jet fighters that we keep arming them with should come in useful now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back