Missing journalist beheaded by ISIS

• Thread starter Deleted member 28618
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I see in the papers regarding ISIS or whatever they're calling themselves now - especially from the politicians - the more and more I think of this:

"Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." - Goering

Wrong login PM.

i expect Israel will be keeping an eye on them as they're in Syria now. If they get involved i'd expect them to mop the floor with ISIS 'cos they won't fuck about.

This could be a game changer
this is no worse than the lee rigby incident, lefties will blame foriegn policy , they will never admit they and Blair have blood on their hands for defending this ideology and country the country to breed these type of people

Media have tried to hide things as well so as not to provoke a reaction, yet only one way round , they are running scared too

Anyone dissenting is labelled racist and thats a fact

Why are we seeing more 'news' items on westerners being beheaded? the last time all this gruesome stuff was in the media was when Big Bad Saddam Hussein was being toppled for having WMD - Weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons - Hey If he had either of those at his disposal - in the end you would at least expect him to launch some of them , wouldn't you?

The only country to ever drop nukes =....

I aint falling for beheading shite this time - thoughts?

Thoughts? You're very young, very stupid, or both.

Wait till the Brits who left this country to join ISIS come back home.
Trained, and with a taste and experience of killing.
Terrorism will take on new levels if something is not done, and fast.
Good job the Internet wasn't around during the Spanish civil war eh?

Isis have been killing thousands like, no point getting all irrational as soon as they kill a white man.

We need to keep doing what we've been doing as it's clearly putting the shits up them.

Horrible bastards.

Thoughts are with the poor lad involved, hopefully a few people will rethink the glamour of wartime journalism.

The fact is that the executioner is from the UK and this raises it's own questions.
What questions are those?
Is it how come only muzzie seem to have the strength of character to go and fight for a cause nowadays?

Who was the last whitey Ian Davidson?.rip. actually I am typing rip but can't find what happened to him after release

The more I see in the papers regarding ISIS or whatever they're calling themselves now - especially from the politicians - the more and more I think of this:

"Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country." - Goering
Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion
paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde
force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant
and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising
fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the
strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled,
the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
Churchill

Chopping peoples heads off over fairy tales written thousands of years ago? Think it's pretty f***ing weird meself.

Aye, the lad looked remarkably calm considering what was about to happen, so did his mate afterwards considering what he saw.

Why are we seeing more 'news' items on westerners being beheaded? the last time all this gruesome stuff was in the media was when Big Bad Saddam Hussein was being toppled for having WMD - Weapons of mass destruction and chemical weapons - Hey If he had either of those at his disposal - in the end you would at least expect him to launch some of them , wouldn't you?

The only country to ever drop nukes =....

I aint falling for beheading shite this time - thoughts?

I could take the above attention seeking shite apart bit by bit but you're a grade A c unt so there is no point wasting typing time on you.

What is worrying is the number of young Jihadis who have been born and brought up in this country with its values of equality before the law, tolerance and free speech yet travelled overseas to join the genocidal organistion that is ISIS. Are these young men the next wave of terrorists or suicide bombers when they return to the UK?

We cannot bury our heads in the sand on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back