Moussa Sow

Status
Not open for further replies.
My view is that we have money for a big money signing (Dembele?) but Dick wants to add another one (Sow?), plus he probably want them in now, without needing to wait for anyone to leave first.

That's been a massive downfall in our transfer activity for years. We always want to balance the books but it does not incentivize leaving for the likes of Fletcher.

If we went out tomorrow and signed Sow then it's a pretty clear indication to him (and graham) that they won't be involved much and if they want to play they better find another club.

Imagine we'd have to shift one of the 4 before we brought in a striker.

Can't see whod take on any of the 4. We will be stuck with these 4 until next summer when Fletcher and Graham leave on a free.

because just like your argument for Sow... he'll be too old and have no resale value when his contract comes to an end. Surely you apply the same view don't you?

That view of yours is exactly Newcastles view
Sorry I didn't realise that was a trait exclusive to Newcastle, I thought it also applied to the 99% of other football clubs in the world who can't afford to persistently operate at a loss in the transfer market.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back