New Music Releases Thread

Catching up with some newish stuff currently - EMA excellent, Death Vessels likewise (not sure how new that is), School of Language good (I can never get fully engaged with Field Music's stuff or their side projects). After these, I have the latest Cass McCombs album to listen to (it slipped past me on release last year), Arc Iris (Jocie Adams ex of the Low Anthem's new band) and Hans Chew.

Catching up with some newish stuff currently - EMA excellent, Death Vessels likewise (not sure how new that is), School of Language good (I can never get fully engaged with Field Music's stuff or their side projects). After these, I have the latest Cass McCombs album to listen to (it slipped past me on release last year), Arc Iris (Jocie Adams ex of the Low Anthem's new band) and Hans Chew.
Arc Iris is a superb record mate

EMA - didn't think it was a patch on the last one

Have you listened to Sohn?

New Crookes record is just more of the same really, good guitar pop that you can just switch off and listen to. Going to see them tomorrow at the Cluny and then again at Pop Recs on Saturday for nowt. Get along and support them, the turnout last year at the Cluny was poor yet they seemed to sell way more tickets elsewhere on tour.

Some local Krautrock sounds from Parastatic with a new single "Oscillations" on May 19th but it can be heard on their website now.
They're also playing at The Cumberland Arms on May 9th as support to Warm Digits. Should be canny.

Back