NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ranks 30th among all QBs behind a line that can't pass protect, and now has a problem with his throwing shoulder. Plus, they are going with a run first offense behind Frank Gore. He's far from a solid starter so far this year.
Superb stash to have on the bench though for me behind Palmer. Opportunity to get him while at a low value couldn't be missed. Still early days

I've stuck with Luck, hope he's going to deliver this week.
Bench him. Just read he's not expected to be involved today

IMO no QB is worth stashing unless your benching your regular for a streamer. I'd much rather have a RB or WR on my bench

Normally I'd agree, but in terms of them positions and the players I have in the RB league, I cant see who off waivers would improve my team in anyway. I'm set in terms of both RB's and WR's.

Ffs man, I benched Chris Ivory and he has a TD.

Me too in two leagues. Went to play golf this morning and there was no update on his status so i benched him. He suited up last week and had no carries typically he has 78 yards and a TD.

Me too in two leagues. Went to play golf this morning and there was no update on his status so i benched him. He suited up last week and had no carries typically he has 78 yards and a TD.
Exact same thing for me. Got me nowt last week then does the business this week. Typical.

Normally I'd agree, but in terms of them positions and the players I have in the RB league, I cant see who off waivers would improve my team in anyway. I'm set in terms of both RB's and WR's.

I'd use that as a rotating roster spot, taking flyers on back ups like Thomas Rawls etc. You're right though, if Luck does return to form you've got a great QB. I just don't like being married to a QB when he's injured

The early start has done you there. It'd have been 6:30am kick off at the NFL office so there was probably nobody in to update his news page

I'd use that as a rotating roster spot, taking flyers on back ups like Thomas Rawls etc. You're right though, if Luck does return to form you've got a great QB. I just don't like being married to a QB when he's injured
No doubt I'm taking a risk however due to depth I'm in a position where I can. Gamble on his value being low due to injury and hopefully pays off later in the season

No doubt I'm taking a risk however due to depth I'm in a position where I can. Gamble on his value being low due to injury and hopefully pays off later in the season

TBF if you're happy with the gamble then roll with it... Just ignore the likes of me, I have an annoying habit of preaching on these threads!

TBF if you're happy with the gamble then roll with it... Just ignore the likes of me, I have an annoying habit of preaching on these threads!
Preach away mate, that's what I like about the thread and NFL fantasy league in general. So many different ways to go about it and trying to grab that waiver target low and have a gem later on.

Plus Palmers knee will probably blow up in time anyway :lol:

Preach away mate, that's what I like about the thread and NFL fantasy league in general. So many different ways to go about it and trying to grab that waiver target low and have a gem later on.

Ironically Palmer plays against Marc Barron today, who blew out his knee last season!

Remember when the Raiders paid a 1st and 2nd round pick for Palmer, watched him go 8-15 over two seasons, then dealt him to Arizona for 6th round pick?

Good times. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back