NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dolphins play calling is utterly uninspiring.. Lamar Miller criminally under used, he's going to be a free agency steal for someone next year

Dolphins play calling is utterly uninspiring.. Lamar Miller criminally under used, he's going to be a free agency steal for someone next year
Pre-season I thought they had something about them to make the playoffs. Tannehill to be top 10 and defence to be feared.

I was wrong. They look pathetic tbh

Pre-season I thought they had something about them to make the playoffs. Tannehill to be top 10 and defence to be feared.

I was wrong. They look pathetic tbh

Coaching from Philbin and Lasor responsible imo, Tannehill doesn't even have the freedom to audible

The Dolphins are pathetic, they paid Suh how much?!

Such was always going to be shite. Perfect example of someone playing just to get paid. He couldn't wait to get out of Detroit last year as he didn't like the weather. No surprise he ended up somewhere warm.
The reports the other week that he was just doing his own thing and not following the called plays was hardly surprising.

Coaching from Philbin and Lasor responsible imo, Tannehill doesn't even have the freedom to audible
Philbin looks less inspiring on the sideline than Marc f***ing Trestman did and I thought that was impossible.

Cutler active today but with Leno at LT against Smith and Mack I think another injury won't be far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back