NFL fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

No it's Maggie phylbin off tiswas

Need Seahawks defence to keep a clean sheet and 3 pick six to keep up my streak in the whed league

Last edited:
Aye, was wondering if it was Maggie Byrne, moonlighting

Jesus the Dolphins press conference is like us

Need to change the culture etc

Just watching Pardon The Interruption on ESPN, saying the Dolphins owner is big mates with Bill Parcells. Now if you wanted someone to come in and shove a rocket up the players, that's an appointment that would be a lot of fun...... :D

Just watching Pardon The Interruption on ESPN, saying the Dolphins owner is big mates with Bill Parcells. Now if you wanted someone to come in and shove a rocket up the players, that's an appointment that would be a lot of fun...... :D

I really enjoyed the press conference and gave me hope that things might change. But, it was like us change the culture, the players are good enough but not showing it, blah, blah. If you could win the super bowl for passion then the lad would be up there but the players have shown zero passion so far this season so will be interesting to see what happens.

I got offered a swap for my Edelman and Julio Jones for Brady and Peterson. Ha way man it's my rookie year but dear doctor...

I've offered Todd gurley cos I wanted devonta freeman but sedgefield nyron has gone into hiding I think he's in the drain with Callum

I got offered a swap for my Edelman and Julio Jones for Brady and Peterson. Ha way man it's my rookie year but dear doctor...

The elite QB and RB (both positions you're very thin) for two elite WR (where you have depth). Doesn't sound so bad to me.

Wasn't me btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back