Nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed the only place locally showing "Montage of Heck" is the Tyneside Cinema, might have to have a dodge over next weekend.

The Mayfair was class back in the day like, loved it. My big bro was lucky enough to see Nirvana and Pearl Jam there (I was more interested in Rock night and getting off with loads of hunky fellas :lol:)
I was a 'metaller' and always gravitated towards the goth lasses with their seductive dancing so songs like Temple of Love by SOM.

I always went for them because they were filthy and usually into weird stuff :lol:

Yep. Said before, me and my mate had a a foursome with two young goth lasses in Ibiza. My lasting memory was me doing one of them doggy whilst holding her by her dog leash whilst looking at my (short) mate standing on a pile of phone books going at it with the lasses seven foot mate (well she was in massive boots but was about 6 foot without) who was bent over the bath :lol:

Yep. Said before, me and my mate had a a foursome with two young goth lasses in Ibiza. My lasting memory was me doing one of them doggy whilst holding her by her dog leash whilst looking at my (short) mate standing on a pile of phone books going at it with the lasses seven foot mate (well she was in massive boots but was about 6 foot without) who was bent over the bath :lol:
Saucy gets :lol:

I pulled a goth lass at my old job's Christmas do one year, halfway through she reached into her bag, pulls out a scalpel and cuts her arm a couple of times. that was about 2000 steps too far for me :lol:

We all then fell asleep, to be woken about 4 hours later with one of the lasses screaming as one of the other lads had stumbled home and was standing over one of them ramming a spike from her dog collar down his bellend :lol:
:lol: f***ing hell man.

I pulled a goth lass at my old job's Christmas do one year, halfway through she reached into her bag, pulls out a scalpel and cuts her arm a couple of times. that was about 2000 steps too far for me :lol:
She sounds very mentally unstable, horrible that mind :confused:

Jesus that's grim. I was seeing this lass for a few weeks who on the surface was very normal until one day she says she practices witchcraft. I was out the door quicker than you could say hocus pocus

Incredible that such a good looking chap never had a wad wife or girlfriend like...
Don't think he was all that arsed to be fair, he was probably relentlessly pursued by Courtney and felt flattered but didn't have the mental strength to resist. Some people just "settle" for someone, sad really - I guess their mutual love of heroin didn't help either (things in common and all that jazz :neutral:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back