Nirvana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignore my last post. I've just realised you said the day he was found. Which makes sense considering he wasn't found for several days.

On another note, they're the one band out of all those who have gone before who I'd choose to see if I could go back in time. I was only 11 when he died so was only just getting into music myself but it wasn't until I was about 16 that I discovered Nirvana. Absolutely love them.
the gig in dublin had been postponed a good while before, due to Kurts illness. it wasnt like people were turning up to the gig expecting him to be there.

'Hi, my name is Kurt Cobain, I'm homosexual, I'm a pagan, I'm a drug abuser, and I like to fuck pot-bellied pigs! (12/02/91 at Newcastle, UK)'

Anyone off here there for that gig? :lol:

Just sitting having a glass of red watching Unplugged. This sticks out as being particulary good after watching the film...

This is a Toppa tune as well.

And finally a cover that is better than the original...

Last edited by a moderator:
Smells Like Teen Spirit is a belta mind :cool:

AVB's trance/tek house version takes Nirvana to a new audience anarl.

Reach for the lasers :cool:

Saw this on Thursday. Bit of a hard watch at times but you can see why he was so fucked up, family let him down, step mother let him down (she came across like she didn't give a shit, and you could see his dad was struggling with it).
Krist Novaselic came across really well, looked like he blamed himself for not seeing what was happening.

Well worth a watch if it's not finished at the Tyneside yet.

Oh aye, saw them at the Riverside was well.... thought they were class, but I always preffered Bleach to anything else they did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back