Office/work-based things that make you want to die

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly. Half of my CV is free work but the fact I work freelance means nobody needs to know.

I popped into the loos in Carnaby St for a piss once and was approached by two men...I ran, and my arse is intact.
If it makes you feel any better I just told the family you were selling your arse because they all suspected you were dealing drugs. I'm good to you like that.

awesome on a long haul in cattle class. crap when I need the salad spinner.

Are you really? I thought you were a former rugby player?

If it makes you feel any better I just told the family you were selling your arse because they all suspected you were dealing drugs. I'm good to you like that.

Yes I know they did.

"How do you support yourself down there if you're not working?"
"I'm on the dole and I get my transport reimbursed if I ever do any free work"
"Oh right I see...are you selling ketamine pet?"

Merry f***ing Christmas.

Are you really? I thought you were a former rugby player?

Yes I know they did.

"How do you support yourself down there if you're not working?"
"I'm on the dole and I get my transport reimbursed if I ever do any free work"
"Oh right I see...are you selling ketamine pet?"

Merry f***ing Christmas.
:lol:

To be fair when I told your dad you got bummed for loose change he said he'd rather you were a drug dealer. It can always get worse.

I thowt you two had met each other. You work within 10 minutes of each other anarl.

MT said I was miles away from his office. :rolleyes:

I've never met anyone off the SMB like...apart from ssyx, JohnAin and NJMackem/Yankee Mackem (can't remember which).

MT said I was miles away from his office. :rolleyes:

I've never met anyone off the SMB like...apart from ssyx, JohnAin and NJMackem/Yankee Mackem (can't remember which).

I work next to Marylebone station, basically next to edgeware road tube...

I reckon you two should meet up at a tube station and fight it out.
you'll get a kick in the balls, poke in the eye and a toe end to the shins. I am not a clean fighter.

When you send work to a printer and you go to collect it and the toners run out...:mad: argh!! life's so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back